Chris Morgan - Ice Bucket Challenge

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Isn't the point of these ice bucket challenges to have some actual ice in the bucket?

I will bare my arse on the town hall steps before anyone chucks an ice bucket over my head!

:)

UTB
I'm waiting for some bright spark to nominate me. They shall be instructed in a polite but firm manner to get fucked. I don't mind giving to charity, but I'm perfectly capable of looking silly all by myself.* I don't need someone telling me when to do it.

*See infamous Boxing Day 2013 video in Wetherspoons, Woodseats....

Plus. what everyone seems to be missing is that it's better for you to not do the ice bucket challenge, as then you're supposed to make a donation.

Yeah, it spreads awareness. But it's all just a bit "oooo - look at me!" from anyone vaguely in the public eye.

This is how it should be done:

I'm waiting for some bright spark to nominate me. They shall be instructed in a polite but firm manner to get fucked. I don't mind giving to charity, but I'm perfectly capable of looking silly all by myself.* I don't need someone telling me when to do it.

*See infamous Boxing Day 2013 video in Wetherspoons, Woodseats....

Miserable sod ;)

Plus. what everyone seems to be missing is that it's better for you to not do the ice bucket challenge, as then you're supposed to make a donation.

Yeah, it spreads awareness. But it's all just a bit "oooo - look at me!" from anyone vaguely in the public eye.

The ones i've seen on Facebook, they've all made donations for doing the challenge.

At the end of the day its a bit of fun if you want to do it, fine, if not fine.

Bloody fun police!

It's been suggested that an ice bucket over my head would improve my stunning good looks!!! Of course it would need eye holes.

Back
Top Bottom