Chessie Away.......

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

S5Blade

Nom, Nom, Nom
Reaction score
Right, well the ticket office just called me and offered me a ticket which I have proceeded to purchase. Turns out, my 2 mates who were meant to have tickets from a player might not actually have tickets so looks like a billy no mates trip for me, where are people drinking / time are people arriving? I need some friends for the day :D

Just tell them to purchase tickets in the nearest block to the away end, like the rest of us.

I remember going to a pre-season friendly years ago against them. We got pelted with coins. Generous bunch those Chesterfield folk...

Right, well the ticket office just called me and offered me a ticket which I have proceeded to purchase. Turns out, my 2 mates who were meant to have tickets from a player might not actually have tickets so looks like a billy no mates trip for me, where are people drinking / time are people arriving? I need some friends for the day :D

East stand - 2nd block away from our lot. I've a feeling there'll be a few of us there.:)

Not sure about drinking venue yet.

UTB

Predictions?

Be a hard fought 1-1 draw, I think - we will be under the cosh for long periods of the match and will work our knackers off to retain a point.

Tough game this, especially at their place - they are pretty solid at home and this is one of those derby games that could affect our season - it's the first of those derby games too. Will be utter folly to underestimate Chessy.

3-1 and it will be a walk in the park.

As long as we keep saying duck while we're sat next to them:Dthat should be enough to keep it a secret:rolleyes:;)

I'd like to know how CFC have Iidentified some people as Blades fans. If it happened to me then I would be calling the police to investigate how and where they aquired the information.

Looking forward to tomorrow. It's a shame Baxter's not fit, it would be a boost to have JCR on the bench.

In regards to the ticketing system by Chezzy, it's an absolute embarrassment for them....surely when a lot of Sheffield postcodes started signing up & ordering tickets for the home ends they must have suspected something?

Not too sure on the confidentiality issues but why not cross-map with SUFC as to what customers they had on their records beforehand who were attempting to purchase tickets for the home end?

On another note why not avoid the problem ever happening by doing what other clubs (ourselves included in the past) and make the deal whereby a person must attend the previous three home games to gain a ticket for Saturday?

Looking forward to the chants of "Bladesmen gi us a wave, Bladesmen Bladesmen gi us a wave"

Back
Top Bottom