Che Sera Sera

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

bladeinspain2

Reaction score
If its true, then its great business and a deal well done.
He will shine when playing with other great players around him.
We,with the staff we have, i can not see him performing to the level he obvisually can with our current team , and (under the Wild one)he would have played a subs role for us.
So, what will be will be....
Hopefully, see you at Wember.ly..........

p.s. UTB

If u dont like em, why u read them ?

It's more about Foxy and Linz having been good enough to set the board up and have few rules and censorship ask few things of us, one been to self govern ourselves and keep things in their rightful place.

Not too much to ask although recently reading a few rules seems to be beyond the capabilities of most new joiners.

It's like sorting yer own grub and leaving the pots on the side. Then the next snack tha gets some more pots out and leave them on the side, next to those you left earlier, expecting your mam and dad to sort it.
In this case your mam and dad are replace by Linz and Foxy clearing up after you.

And that's after their day jobs and after travelling to all the games the Blades play and after tweeting updates every few minutes and trying to cram in a fish supper in Grimsby without getting indigestion.

It only takes a bit of thought (and some appreciation) for those that have to sort out the format of this excellent space for all things Blades related.

It's like sorting yer own grub and leaving the pots on the side. Then the next snack tha gets some more pots out and leave them on the side, next to those you left earlier, expecting your mam and dad to sort it.
In this case your mam and dad are replace by Linz and Foxy clearing up after you.

And that's after their day jobs and after travelling to all the games the Blades play and after tweeting updates every few minutes and trying to cram in a fish supper in Grimsby without getting indigestion.

It only takes a bit of thought (and some appreciation) for those that have to sort out the format of this excellent space for all things Blades related.
Wow....i have been told. Fair play, i understand the reasoning. Just thought it was a whimsical thread note.
Just dont understand the absolute negative undertones on this site. And as for Grumpy blade...well, astutely named. New member !!! 6 years and more prior to that under a different pseudonym (lost password) and a Blade for 47 years.
As for Foxy n Linz, i appreciate all their hard work.
Makes me so sad with all this in house bickering. People picking up on others grammer and all that shit.
I thought we're all blades and all in the same direction. Obviously not.
Se la vie.

Wow....i have been told. Fair play, i understand the reasoning. Just thought it was a whimsical thread note.
Just dont understand the absolute negative undertones on this site. And as for Grumpy blade...well, astutely named. New member !!! 6 years and more prior to that under a different pseudonym (lost password) and a Blade for 47 years.
As for Foxy n Linz, i appreciate all their hard work.
Makes me so sad with all this in house bickering. People picking up on others grammer and all that shit.
I thought we're all blades and all in the same direction. Obviously not.
Se la vie.

It's "c'est la vie" you bonehead. :)

It's "c'est la vie" you bonehead. :)
My point exactly, fucking knob end ! vete al la mierda, idiota, imbecile, espero que su mueres comiendo su propio mierda. Fuck off. Fucking uneducated northen twat. Ooh lala,vous parle pas Francais, fuck off there then. Bon Soir xxx

My point exactly, fucking knob end ! vete al la mierda, idiota, imbecile, espero que su mueres comiendo su propio mierda. Fuck off. Fucking uneducated northen twat. Ooh lala,vous parle pas Francais, fuck off there then. Bon Soir xxx

Stop showing of Del. monge too.:D

UTB.

あな off たは非常に失礼 な男です

Back
Top Bottom