Che Adams

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1973Blade

Reaction score
A talent, but was so poor today, especially his first touch. Reminded me of the old Frank Worthington quote that an English player's second touch often had to be a tackle. Surely he isn't up to playing at a higher level yet.

A talent, but was so poor today, especially his first touch. Reminded me of the old Frank Worthington quote that an English player's second touch often had to be a tackle. Surely he isn't up to playing at a higher level yet.

Just got back and you've taken the words out of my mouth, Hope he spends the summer working on it

The lad has potential but no consistency. He was poor today but then again the team was back to being a sea of shit again after our recent slight upturn. They had us sussed early doors and Adkins did nothing to change things. We are so pedestrian all over the pitch and it's something Adkins hasn't even attempted to address this season

To stick up for him, another year in L1 with us and Billy could be the making of him... If Slew had stayed, could has been similar...but he fucked off...

Back
Top Bottom