Che Adams' goal at Exeter

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Nedski

Reaction score

What a goal! Each report basically says he found himself in space and put it through the keepers' legs. They each neglect the sublime 40 yard pass (was that Reed or Wallace? Another detail omitted), the excellent touch, and the finish from a tight angle.

With Wallace, Reed and Baxter pinging balls like that to the strikers (they are all capable), I can't see goals being a problem at all. I'm genuinely excited about the front 6 combinations we can play this season, we'll score a lot and we'll look good doing it.

Yeah yeah two great goals but...don't Exeter City play in red and white stripes? What's their kit all about? Is it bc we hadn't got our Macaw Green marvel?

Yeah yeah two great goals but...don't Exeter City play in red and white stripes? What's their kit all about? Is it bc we hadn't got our Macaw Green marvel?

must have slipped em a few bob to play in there away ;) because as u say ours hadnt been unveiled

£5 on Che for league top scorer this season! Although billy sharp is bookies favourite...

£5 on Che for league top scorer this season! Although billy sharp is bookies favourite...

Had a tiny bet on both

Purely on Che because he's value at 50/1

Don't expect him to be top scorer, but if he carries on in the same vein of form he's in, then he should give us a run for our money

Also, anyone seen the Exeter goal? Yet again we failed to keep a clean sheet against lower league opposition and it was no doubt down to god awful defending by obviously the two worst CB's in professional football who we are stuck with because this god awful manager can only sign attacking players and in no way can he improve what he inherited or their organisation. Adkins out........Forgive my sarcasm but I couldn't help it having just read some other threads and I'll no doubt get some right stick for this. :confused:

I just hope my trust in NA is not misplaced but I'm genuinely looking forward to this season.

Well if we can score 2 goals every game it will stop all those 1-1s., was it 12 last season ?

What a goal! Each report basically says he found himself in space and put it through the keepers' legs. They each neglect the sublime 40 yard pass (was that Reed or Wallace? Another detail omitted), the excellent touch, and the finish from a tight angle.

With Wallace, Reed and Baxter pinging balls like that to the strikers (they are all capable), I can't see goals being a problem at all. I'm genuinely excited about the front 6 combinations we can play this season, we'll score a lot and we'll look good doing it.

Lewis Reed is a cracking player, but that's a fairly average pass for a central midfielder I think. Great work from Che makes it look a lot better than it was i reckon!

Back
Top Bottom