Charity Football Tourmament

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Robby Blade

Reaction score
Mods feel free to move to correct section.

My son is organising a charity football tournament.

Unlike other charity appeals, this one donates all the cash raised to their chosen charity. No climbing Everest, Kilimanjaro or Machu Picchu freebies, just a great day of football and beer. Details below.

Hi
I'm contacting you on behalf of Team Corinthian Football Club. We would like to invite you to enter a team in the TC Charity Cup 2016.
For those not already familiar with ourselves, or the competition, we are a club formed in the belief of playing football based on the Corinthian Spirit of fair play. We only play friendlies, often refereeing games ourselves in a competitive but fun environment. The TC Charity Cup is now in it's 3rd year. We raised nearly £2000 for MNDA in our first year, and over £2500 for Roundabout last year.
This year we are pleased to announce we will represent ASSIST, a support group for destitute asylum seekers in Sheffield. You can find more out about the great work they do on their website here.
http://www.assistsheffield.org.uk/
The TC Charity Cup will take place on SATURDAY 6TH AUGUST AT GOODWIN SPORTS GROUND.
The format of the tournament will be
  • A Round Robin, followed by a knockout stage.
  • We're aiming for 8-16 teams
  • 6-a-side, with a 10 man max squad.
  • £5 entry per player.
  • We'll be starting at 11am-12pm, finishing at 3pm-4pm, dependent on amount of teams. (Times TBC)
Closer to the time we'll be announcing a list of raffle prizes, and asking entrants to sell some tickets.
After the football we're linking up with The Brothers Arms at Heeley, where Hybrid Studios will be providing music from 4-11pm, and The Sunshine Pizza Oven will be providing food. Following this there'll be an after event at Hybrid Studios till 4am.
So as you can see there's a lot going on, and we will hope to update regularly on our Facebook page here.
https://www.facebook.com/TC-Charity-Cup-2016-328875870597354/
If you're interested in entering a team please let us know, as we'd love as many people as possible involved.
Kind Regards
TCFC

Back
Top Bottom