Celebrations after a goal

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

RedandWhite

Reaction score
Would any of you guys like to see this sort of thing at the lane in the new season after each goal?

Last edited:

Can't see if taking off at bramall lane. Probably wouldn't have the same effect either. Arsenal do something similar don't they?

And your goalscorer is Michael....Doyle.........Michael........Doyle........Michael............Doyle...........Michael......oh 'go away' Gary

Certainly not this season, nothing wrong with the idea and it sounds great when you get all of the stadium chanting, but I just can't see it from our fans, a lot thanks to playing that music after each game, its nulled our celebrations in my opinion, we've not been allowed to create a goal scoring atmosphere in ages, get rid of the music first and let fans celebrate properly then maybe add something like this for added effect.

No.

I know exactly how to celebrate a goal, from falling over seats with joy and excitement (see Scougall @ Wembley), to measured applause (i.e. a consolation in the 93rd minute to make it 1-4).
The day I need some dick splash to tell me what to do at a football match is the day I finally jack it all in (going to football that is, not life in general).

No.

I know exactly how to celebrate a goal, from falling over seats with joy and excitement (see Scougall @ Wembley), to measured applause (i.e. a consolation in the 93rd minute to make it 1-4).
The day I need some dick splash to tell me what to do at a football match is the day I finally jack it all in (going to football that is, not life in general).

Indeed.

I find it hard to believe anyone likes this sort of shit. Some bloke with a mike chanting the scorer's name and we all repeat the chant.

Really?

Indeed.

I find it hard to believe anyone likes this sort of shit. Some bloke with a mike chanting the scorer's name and we all repeat the chant.

Really?

Maybe so, But It's intimidating, English football fans are laughable, we are nothing compared to the Germans.

Maybe so, But It's intimidating, English football fans are laughable, we are nothing compared to the Germans.

Different countries have different cultures.

Can you really see it at the Lane on a Tuesday night when we equalise against Yeovil before 16.000 fans? The 83 Yeovil fans there would fall about laughing rather than being intimidated.

Different countries have different cultures.

Can you really see it at the Lane on a Tuesday night when we equalise against Yeovil before 16.000 fans? The 83 Yeovil fans there would fall about laughing rather than being intimidated.

Hahah, fair point.

I remember this happened at Ibrox whenever Jelavic scored. It was good most of the time but sometimes it would be terrible if it was a cold rainy Tuesday night in Glasgow.

Higuain looked so useless at the World Cup -
Yes I think I would endorse huge celebrations followed by a mass in the local cathedral and a bank holiday the following Monday. Mostly in the hope that some clueless yet desperate manager might decide he's worth buying.

I think you will find third division German fans are few and far between compared to English ones. Just because you see it on TV doesn't mean they all do it. I don't see Borussia Sweinfurt giving it the big I am when they score a goal, do you?

Would we need to install the running track as well? We've just relaid the pitch remember.

Higuain looked so useless at the World Cup -
Yes I think I would endorse huge celebrations followed by a mass in the local cathedral and a bank holiday the following Monday. Mostly in the hope that some clueless yet desperate manager might decide he's worth buying.

Oh,I'd keep working on the IQ & the sense of humor if I were you Old man.

Do you want gravy with those chips on your shoulder!:p:D

Back
Top Bottom