Caption competition

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It's the board's reaction to Adkins saying
"Err could I have some of that game changing investment money to spend please gentlemen?"

"He opted for strikers over centre halves and slow, old and un-atheltic players in front of the opposite. And now he's wondering why we're 11th in the league."

How much did they pay to watch us at Old Trafford? They'll have forgot all about it by January!

"Hi Kev it's Nige, the loan window opens today any chance we can put a bid in for......"

"Keep it out of one goal and put it in the other"

Did you hear the one about Collins being first choice centre half?

I'm definitely having £50 on Dan Burn to score the Blades winner in the play-off final

"Hammond, Edgar, Sammon, Woolford, I thought you said he had a clue Kev."

He told a journo that he was looking to bring 2-3 in by the end of the JTW
He stated on the radio that he wouldn't bring anybody in if they couldn't improve the squad.
He stated that he would be looking to bring in one of his three targets during the loan window
He still believes we are United, together.

He coined the term, "Bladacoaster"

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

At the request of BushBlade to lighten the mood a little. Imagine McCabe, HRH and Phipps are the judges of your entry. Obviously keep it clean, non controversial and in the spirit of S24 rules,, NOT

Best reply by Friday close of play.......

Laugh whenever you can. Keeps you from killing yourself when things are bad. That and signing Dan Burn

Back
Top Bottom