Can't argue with this

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/foot...umn-what-a-complete-and-utter-farce-1-8089791

I know he isn't journal of the year but I cannot disagree with a word of what he says here. Wank waste of time tin pot that paves the way for League Three.

He says there was a lack of consultation. The clubs were consulted and didn't have enough votes to stop it.

Us fans, weren't consulted of course. Our response will be in the attendance figures.

I'm going because I'm in Sheffield that day anyway - 150 loyalty points as well and it's only a fiver for me ;)

He says there was a lack of consultation. The clubs were consulted and didn't have enough votes to stop it.

Us fans, weren't consulted of course. Our response will be in the attendance figures.

I'm going because I'm in Sheffield that day anyway - 150 loyalty points as well and it's only a fiver for me ;)
Get thysen off if you want us to be a feeder club like Crewe ;)

"Checkatrade final - Middlesborough Under-23's vs Reading Under-23's, in front of 300 disinterested fans" - I do hope so.
Please boycott this joke of a game against Leicester's B team.

I fully agree with the sentiment, but that's shoddily written. Not just for grammar and tone, it's also poorly researched. We need our friendly journalists to be eloquent, not coarse. It makes us look amateur.

I don't live in the glorious Steel City any more, but even if I did I'd not even consider going to watch this tournament. I hope most of my fellow Blades feel the same.

I've emailed checkatrade and asked them to withdraw support, additionally I emailed the club. If enough did the same the commercial impact is the only reason the money men that are driving this will listen. Maybe we weren't consulted but we can complain, don't just moan act!

I'll act because I won't be going to this game...

A boycott will reverse this pathetic stupid ill informed decision....

Back
Top Bottom