Bury Fans View On Leon Clarke

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Like this.......

“Just looked at the stats for last year and only Grigg and Ajose had a higher % of shots on target”

Looks like we've got ourselves a good strike force now . Thanks Roy bring on the new season

We've done ourselves no favours? Well we've nicked your striker.
Maybe they ought to look a little closer to home for causing ill feeling within this transfer scenario. Still. I bet Flicker is laughing at us now, eh? ;)

What's telling is the good will towards him. No bitterness about him wanting out when our interest became known.

Acceptance of their fate amongst Bury fanbase? Or a decent guy who built something of a rapport with fans, so much so that they are willing to "understand" his decision? Probably a bit of both.

Hoping this turns out to be another Peschisolido type signing. Always scored against us, hated his guts but loved him once he started banging them in for us.

Owl in peace.

He's the best striker in league one on his day by a mile, it's just getting his mind set right!

Can be a mardy cunt, but when he's on it he's a fucking beast!

He's quick, strong and can do the odd trick, but he's lethal in front of goal, needs good service though or he goes missing, bit of an idle cunt and that was six year ago! But he's progressed since he was at Wednesday!

Clarke sharpe and Adams should take the piss in L1

Owl in peace.

He's the best striker in league one on his day by a mile, it's just getting his mind set right!

Can be a mardy cunt, but when he's on it he's a fucking beast!

He's quick, strong and can do the odd trick, but he's lethal in front of goal, needs good service though or he goes missing, bit of an idle cunt and that was six year ago! But he's progressed since he was at Wednesday!

Clarke sharpe and Adams should take the piss in L1

Who's the guy that played no.18 for you against Benfica? Played well, big lad too.

So we're going after Bury players to facilitate some sort of personal vendetta Knill, our assistant manager, has against the club?

They've never really forgiven us for signing Kenny for a tiny fee, and for being a success under Warnock.

So we're going after Bury players to facilitate some sort of personal vendetta Knill, our assistant manager, has against the club?

They've never really forgiven us for signing Kenny for a tiny fee, and for being a success under Warnock.

To be fair they more than made up for that (and indeed every player/manager we've ever got off them) by landing us with Fat Cunt Terry.

They bear grudges for a long time over there. To be fair there's fuck all else to do, except maybe discover Fire and the Wheel.

Royston Georgina Bivouac is certainly a bit of a mouthfull (oo-err!) so it makes sense to shorten it.

Any reference to rainbow colours is purely coincidental

Other names are available

Terms & Conditions Apply

Comments from a Wolves mate of mine:

"He's been here twice and he's been shite twice. Scores goals everywhere else he goes though, so who knows. As long as he gets you out of that league, he's worth the money.

In his defence of his time at Wolves, he was incredibly raw when he first broke through into the first team, and that was at a level which he's proven he'll never be good enough for (second tier) - and when he came back in our League One season he was completely unsuited by the way we play under Jackett (one up top, ball into feet). If you're putting him alongside someone he'll probably be fine."

So, mixed view, but from a lad whose opinion I respect.

You type in @ before the person's name you wish to tag so Kozzy_is_my_Dad

It's actually after the Boards Of Canada track I had on in the background when I first joined Bladesmad

Well you certainly are a colourful character, I will give you that Roy, it's not all black and white with you is it son? ;)

For anyone who has not heard it......

Who's the guy that played no.18 for you against Benfica? Played well, big lad too.
lucas joao, he's got all the attributes, but still raw! Needs to push on this season.

CW is building a side to get you out of league one, tried and tested league one players, just like we did, it won't be pretty but on paper your lot should romp it! A couple of young loans from the prem to mix with the seasoned boys ya will do it! Get Sheffield back where we both belong.

“I would say £250,000 is way to cheap for a proven goalscorer in this league, we should be pushing for at least £400,00 to £500,000, for a player of his proven ability”

Was this the price range then ? - undisclosed as usual.

Back
Top Bottom