Bury and Scunny play one another on Saturday

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Kozzy_is_my_Dad

No excuses, no dickheads.
Reaction score
Northampton have a tricky home tie with Bristol Rovers, who will give them a game based on last night's showing. Bradford's trip to Chesterfield won't be straight forward either.

Port Vale have Coventry at home, which you'd expect them to win.

...another resolute Blades performance at Fleetwood and we could be within touching distance of the top two and perhaps just outside on goal difference.

COYRAWW!!

be nice just to win
so long as we keep winning it doesnt really matter what others do , as long as we are located in the top 2 at 3pmish on Sunday April 30th after beating Chesterfield

not bothered if its first or second either

Agreed. Got to take it game by game and hope we can do enough.

For what it's worth I'm not sure top two will happen this season, but I'm happy to be proven wrong.

History tells me never to get carried away with our lot

Best bet for me is to focus on the next game only and with that comes the hope of 3 points

This club of ours has, many times in the past, kicked us all well and truly in the bollox and I refuse to let it happen again despite my positivity towards Wilder

No point really looking at the table till January, the one sensible thing Adkins said was be in the top 6 by January then push on from there (shame he failed on that) But he's right, in that position in January and we'll be fine. Also can imagine there'll be a few clubs above us that will fall off. Keep winning most games drawing a few and the odd loss and we'll be right up there. Easier said than done I guess.

History tells me never to get carried away with our lot

Best bet for me is to focus on the next game only and with that comes the hope of 3 points

This club of ours has, many times in the past, kicked us all well and truly in the bollox and I refuse to let it happen again despite my positivity towards Wilder
well Ive seen 7 promotions , so its not that we cant do it
and we are due an upswing

falling into the trap of 'we've got an easier game...' it's when you expect something you get nothing. I suppose it's ok for us to do it as long as the team don't...

Be nice if Coventry got going this Saturday and beat Vale. I know they expected a tough season but still surprised to see them rock bottom.

I reckon Walsall at home a week on Saturday is off which is a twat as they are playing shite atm. How the fuck they have 3 internationals shows how shit some international teams are.

The way the results are going at the moment is very encouraging, the one frustration I feel is that we are missing two, maybe three positions on the field from having a team that would storm this division, we can see where they are and the manager clearly knows it's frustrating he couldn't persuade the board to give him that little bit extra to get those players in during the last window.

If we are in serious contention for top two come the end of December maybe, just maybe they will take the gamble on giving the boss the propper budget they have been reluctant to since Clough blew it on a full back.

I reckon Walsall at home a week on Saturday is off which is a twat as they are playing shite atm. How the fuck they have 3 internationals shows how shit some international teams are.

dare I mention..............a certain Canadian CH we had last season

UTB

as to this Saturday..........first away game for me and the nipper - hope I am NOT just going for the fish and chips :)

UTB

Nothing won in September/October.
Couldn`t give a flying about Bury v Whoever.
One game at a time and ignore other teams,it`s pointless and irrelevant.
Might matter on the last day of the season,not now,never has,never will.

Keep winning, or more importantly not losing. Players will get more confident, player better and we will be there, not just there or there abouts

Handy to know Kozzy. If only the EFL published details of these games, preferably some time in advance of the fixture. That's it! Call it a Fixture List. The club could put it in the programme!

Bury playing Scunthorpe eh....

Nothing to fear in this division. The 4 teams most people were talking about at the start of the season were, Bolton, Charlton, Millwall and Scunny and apart from Scunny the rest are struggling.
We are also the only team with Chris Wilder!!

Real shame if the Walsall game's going to be postponed.

They're one of the teams I want us to play ASAP, along with Charlton and MK Dons. Shame we couldn't have played Millwall and Bolton a few games later too.

Real shame if the Walsall game's going to be postponed.

They're one of the teams I want us to play ASAP, along with Charlton and MK Dons. Shame we couldn't have played Millwall and Bolton a few games later too.
Already gone from what Ive been told

....including, beyond doubt, "England"!

Agreed. Got to take it game by game and hope we can do enough.

For what it's worth I'm not sure top two will happen this season, but I'm happy to be proven wrong.

Of course there is no guarantee and you are right to be cautious BUT: is there any team in the League entitled to be confident about a top two finish? There is no Wigan this time around, is there?

It looks like it's going to be one of those rare successful seasons. I can feel it.

Far be it for me to piss on the proverbial bonfire , but I think we will struggle badly if we go 4 across the back again with no Basham either .

Basham in and 5 at the back and I'd be quietly confident of picking all three points up .

Handy to know Kozzy. If only the EFL published details of these games, preferably some time in advance of the fixture. That's it! Call it a Fixture List. The club could put it in the programme!

Bury playing Scunthorpe eh....

53d3e35d146df61b41d3546262cec71e.jpg

Already gone from what Ive been told

It's being discussed on twitter now, looks like it will be officially called off on Sunday. :(

I think clubs at this level should sign internationals at their own risk, the fixtures should be set and no international breaks. You sign em, your risk, you make do without.

Back
Top Bottom