Brown's belter at the Bramall Lane end

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

PeterNdlovu081

COCK PISS PARTRIDGE
Reaction score

I find it hilarious how they always seem to make the shortest women go in the net.

I understand that women aren't as fast or strong and it's nothing to do with ability, but catching a fucking ball as a keeper!?

Easily the most important point from this clip, have we invested in a second camera angle behind the goal?

Do you ever think that if you just happened to be a woman but you kept your current level of footballing and physical ability (average by men's amateur standards) then you could easily be a professional in women's football.

Women's football is growing fast. Watched some in the Olympics and there are some Very, VERY good players. However, women goalkeepers are shit! I think there are a lot more spectacular goals in women's footy and more often than not, its a shot that if they dive, they save. Maybe they should allow one male in the team, I bet you every team would put them in goal. Either that or introduce road cones or cardboard cut outs on a kids train, like on home alone. I'm sure they'd save more.

Do you ever think that if you just happened to be a woman but you kept your current level of footballing and physical ability (average by men's amateur standards) then you could easily be a professional in women's football.

I was certainly good enough to have kept that shot out and I was a centre flamin' half!!

She might not be shit at football. She might just have done something shit as a one-off

A bit like when Jags handled against Wigan and McEverly had a brain fart and thought he was playing basketball last season.

Totally different.

The way she flapped at that was embarrassing. Looked like she'd never even played a game of football before.

I think UK non-league sides would comfortably beat any women's football team I've seen. As in the clip above, the worst part about the women's game is the awful keeping standards.

That said, some of the games I've caught in the past couple of years have been way above the standard they were even a few before that imo. Women's sport isn't going to reach the men's level in any game where the sexes compete on a level playing field, but that's the wrong standard. The question should be, if we invest in it, can it become highly entertaining in its own right? If you follow MMA then the women's UFC is a really entertaining division and most criticism that occurred early on quietened down very quickly when fans saw what was on offer. That's the bar women's football (and other sports) should aim for.

Who the fuck filmed that?... the camera isn't even straight!!

Anyone see Fraser Forster's howler at the weekend? Anything the women can do...

I raise you one Rob Green:

Not sure how this guy ever got to play at international level.

Last edited:
Keeper should have had it no question.
What do you expect from a woman, they just can't catch a ball. Give em a bat they cant hit a ball, give em a tennis racquet they still can't hit a ball, in fact the only time they can hit owt is when you put em in a car.

Well taken goal, has to be said, unfortunate for the keeper.

What was the final score?

United won 2-0, Leicester were a bit pants though. My daughter and I enjoyed it, free for me £1 for Evie and got to sit on the padded seats in the directors box, though they probably won't be best pleased about all the sausage roll crumbs we got on the carpet :)

This one was much,much worse. Same surname as well. Would you say this guy was never any good?

There's a massive difference between making a mistake and being incompetent.

Cristiano Ronaldo is one of the greatest players of all time but he still once missed an absolute sitter, coincidentally at the Bramall Lane end.

There's a massive difference between making a mistake and being incompetent.

Cristiano Ronaldo is one of the greatest players of all time but he still once missed an absolute sitter, coincidentally at the Bramall Lane end.

And there was me thinking it was just blatant sexism.

Is it all sexism though?
Who's our worst current player? would it be out of the question to say he's better than every woman that's ever played the game?

Back
Top Bottom