Brayford playing Burton winning

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1973Blade

Reaction score
What a win it will be for Burton if they beat local rivals Derby. Not a bad debut for Brayford!

2 things.

65 minutes in. Having a good game.

The mobility in his right knee looks severely restricted. Pretty much hobbling. I hadn't really picked up on this previously which could explain his poor form for us.

UTB

Chris O Grady is also having a decent game.

Derby fans in stunned silence at being behind against Burton. Try being a league below them!

I don't see why everyone should expect Brayford to be some sort of world beater when he plays for us

It's pretty clear that every Sheffield United player has his soul destroyed and his guts ripped out as they are constantly asked to do a job that they shouldn't be doing.

It's just the same as every manager looks like death warmed up five minutes after arriving here.
They arrive with their good track record, honestly believing in their ability, relishing the challenge of getting a big club on the move but then realise almost immediately that they are fighting a losing battle because of the retards upstairs

The club is poison, pure poison.
And nobody can perform within it

I don't see why everyone should expect Brayford to be some sort of world beater when he plays for us

It's pretty clear that every Sheffield United player has his soul destroyed and his guts ripped out as they are constantly asked to do a job that they shouldn't be doing.

It's just the same as every manager looks like death warmed up five minutes after arriving here.
They arrive with their good track record, honestly believing in their ability, relishing the challenge of getting a big club on the move but then realise almost immediately that they are fighting a losing battle because of the retards upstairs

The club is poison, pure poison.
And nobody can perform within it
retards ? Can I suggest you use words more carefully next time as some fans with disabled family could take offence. Thanks

Looks a shrewd but a business from burton exploiting a badly run club

2 things.

65 minutes in. Having a good game.

The mobility in his right knee looks severely restricted. Pretty much hobbling. I hadn't really picked up on this previously which could explain his poor form for us.

UTB

Looks a shrewd but a business from burton exploiting a badly run club

Brayford split up with his partner and has off field problems

"Club retard" has become an institutional and worldwide description for this club since I invented it several years ago.
I think it's a perfect description for them

I liked "wanker club" too.

"Club retard" has become an institutional and worldwide description for this club since I invented it several years ago.
I think it's a perfect description for them
And your definition of a retard is ? I have never heard anyone call the Blades 'Club Retard' . It is an offensive term used to describe disabled people. Surely you can see that.

Just been watching that Burton game makes you want to spew

If we had got our act together half the Burton side should have been with us this season......

Seems like all these people saying burton will be whipping boys because of Clough may be staying quiet. The sacking and especially the timing of the sacking is a big reason we are where we are.

Seems like all these people saying burton will be whipping boys because of Clough may be staying quiet. The sacking and especially the timing of the sacking is a big reason we are where we are.
Swapping Clough for Adkins will eventually go down in Blades history as one of the biggest fuck ups ever.

UTB

Well he's back with his chum ain't he? Brayford never came to the Lane cos he wanted to play for Sheffield United whatever arse creeping he did on Twitter. He came to be with Nigel.

Seriously is there something going on between them two.

Brayford comes across as been a bit of a Fanny.

Back
Top Bottom