Brayford Beards...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Torrix1889

A reight Bobby Dazzler
Reaction score
So who is growing Wembley facial fuzz in honor of our cavalier right back?

I have 3 weeks worth of whiskers covering my mush at the moment, it didn't start of as a Brayford tribute but the kids have insisted I keep it until Sunday in homage to the bearded one.....longer if we get to the final.

Anyone else sporting the same look? Pictures please..

Ive grown a Brayford but getting sick of having food stuck in it and the misses whinging. Think we'll need a Brayford care guide on here if we win on Sunday

Ive grown a Brayford but getting sick of having food stuck in it and the misses whinging. Think we'll need a Brayford care guide on here if we win on Sunday

A good comb or fairly stiff brush is required. Apply a good oil (I use Argan oil) and then comb or brush through after washing for a luxurious and shining bray. :)

A good comb or fairly stiff brush is required. Apply a good oil (I use Argan oil) and then comb or brush through after washing for a luxurious and shining bray. :)
You have a special beard oil? All those years down south has made you soft. And oily too by the sound of it. :D

Voted too. But dont forget the full Brayford requires slicked back locks, lots of black and white wax, and regular mid-game hand quaffering.

I started my Brayford beard in 1990. (It has been cut in the interim). Trimmed today ready for the weekend.

HH

So who is growing Wembley facial fuzz in honor of our cavalier right back? Anyone else sporting the same look? Pictures please..

I decided I would and I don't have a problem with the luxuriant aspect, but grey doesn't look as good as brown and I have no chance of slicking back anything on top.

I've been travelling around the Middle East for 12 days and one of my customers, Indian, said I looked like Ian Botham, which wasn't the worst thing he could have said, even though it isn't true, David Bellamy might have been closer to the mark.

Two days ago sat in a departure lounge and a very young Asian boy came running along, stopped in his tracks and stared, no pretence of not looking and excitedly said to his Dad "Papa, Papa, it's Santa!" His Dad told him to shush and hustled him away. I smiled, but when I got to Kuwait, a look in the mirror told me it needed a bit of a tidying. I found a barber and he did some good work which even involved a cutthroat razor, which made me nervous.

Yesterday, I was at a customer in Kuwait where the new buyer is English, The conversation drifted to football and it turned out he's a Derby fan and a seriously committed one (when he was offered the job in Kuwait, the only negative he could find was not being able to follow Derby home and away). I told him of my allegiance and started to tell him the reason for the beard and before I could, he just said "is it a Brayford beard?"

It wouldn't be fair to post a pic, there might be children looking and I'm not sure I could master the technology required in any case.

I did start this and was fully on board until last week. I was fed up of being unable to drink Guinness without it ending up all over my chops, constantly having hair in my mouth and people telling me I look much older, so I hacked it right back. I just have a baby Brayford now.

Back
Top Bottom