Bramhall Lane

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'm particularly pleased that although exiled in Stockport, I joined a cricket club off Bramhall Lane.

I'm indifferent to the fact that Stockport has the UK's first female Bishop. I was with a Stockport season ticket holder today and he says they're playing Solihull Garage or summat tomorrow, which is nice

Discovered last week that Joan Bakewell is from Stockport. Who'd have thought it!

I went to University in Manchester and it gave me no end of pleasure to drive past Bramhall Lane all the time.

Saw this guy doing a set last week....

God hates Stockport:

Last edited:
hazel grove is a nightmare , the A6 there is like a classic traffic jam area , used to cut through bramhall off M56 on fridays if it was static to go home that way but was never any quicker due to hazel grove and Disleu

I'm also pleased that although exiled in Stockport, I never have to go anywhere near Bramhall and its 'arent we so posh' bars and restaurants
That said, every time I do have to go there it's full of plasterers, painters and builders having a whale of a time - we must be missing something

It also boasts two Indian Restuarants. One is called Uppahtia and the other Lowahtia.

Back
Top Bottom