Bradford vs Sheff United * PREDICTIONS POLL * Lets have em

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bradford vs Sheff United * PREDICTIONS POLL * Lets have em

• 0-0

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • 0-1

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • 1-0

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • 1-1

Votes: 40 20.2%
  • 0-2

Votes: 27 13.6%
  • 2-0

• 2-2

Votes: 18 9.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 49 24.7%
  • 2-1

Votes: 6 3.0%
  • 0-3

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • 3-0

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • 3-3

• 1-3

Votes: 12 6.1%
  • 3-1

• 2-3

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • 3-2

• 0-4

• 4-0

• Any Other Score

Votes: 4 2.0%

• Total voters

Good Pinch Of Snuff

I loves me a good pinch of
Reaction score
Biggest Game of the Season up to now. Win this and even I will start to believe.

1-2 UTB

1-3.

Let's av iiiit.

I've gone for a 2-2 draw but I'm hoping we can keep the momentum and walk away with 3 points and a clean sheet!!!

I've been a Blade tooooo long. Gone for a 1-0 defeat.

We've been totally dominant and impressive for 3 successive matches so we are due a below par performance.

If we continue with our fantastic form then we should win and our players will be confident.
We also have a good record against Bradford. We are a bit of a bogey side for them.

It's a 6 pointer and a match neither team can afford to lose.
I think both managers would settle for a point

So my prediction is a 1-1 draw.

Think we can get a win, perhaps like Bolton found with us, Bradford are in a dip in form and are without their Goalscorer from Tuesday.

We're in a good spell of form and scoring plenty of goals, so they will have to decide whether to attack us or try and negate our threat from the wingbacks, Set pieces, two strikers and a midfield which has creativity and goals in it.

Can see it being a bit of a cagey affair from their side, We'll be organised and hard working as seems to be the norm.

I'm going 1-2 to the Blades

Gone for a cagey 1-0 win, can't see too much to scare our solid defence, they'll battle and goals might be hard to come by.

Anyone heard owt about O'Connell btw?

Where is the positive Blade that I once knew? You've obviously still got a touch of Adkinsitus.

Down a couple of pints before each game YOUfy, it's worked for me. ;)

It's just going too well though, isn't it? I'm a bit scared to be too positive mate. I'd take a draw now.

It's just going too well though, isn't it? I'm a bit scared to be too positive mate. I'd take a draw now.
It is mate, it'd be great to pull away from the pack and be able to coast to promotion like Northampton did last season, but it'll be the first time since the 4th division if we do.

That said, if we can get something from the next two games, we seem to have got an easier run November to the end of the year 'on paper', so we could get ourselves in a very good position to kick on.

If only games were played on paper though eh?

1-3 Blades. Come on lads, Bradford couldn't score their way out of a paper bag.

Thing is they've carried on from a good season last year and we're just hitting form... of course I'd take a win but a draw would be fine to keep the unbeaten run going, we will have a test and they'll make sure of that..

Either way, well really know what we're made of come 6pm Saturday..

I go 2/2

Can't see them scoring and our defence won't give them the room Southend gave McNulty!
We're playing with confidence and goals are coming from all over the team not just the strikers, so hold onto your hats for another win! :D 0-2

It is mate, it'd be great to pull away from the pack and be able to coast to promotion like Northampton did last season, but it'll be the first time since the 4th division if we do.

That said, if we can get something from the next two games, we seem to have got an easier run November to the end of the year 'on paper', so we could get ourselves in a very good position to kick on.

If only games were played on paper though eh?

This team is different to others we've had, with a different manager and a different, much improved mentality.

When I look at games that we should be winning on paper, I'm far more confident that we actually will win them. Because I know Wilder won't let them be complacent and he does everything he can to prevent standards dropping, as opposed to merely paying lip service. We won't want it any less than the smaller teams who may have previously wanted it more than us.

So now when we look at a run of fixtures that appears favourable, there's genuinely good reason to believe that we'll come out of them in a good position.

I've gone for 1-1 by the way. Most logical prediction. Bradford will be happy with a draw, like Bolton.

Head says 1-1 draw. Head is wrong though -the Blades will win 3-1 with Fleck and Sharp on the scoresheet.

Think we can get a win, perhaps like Bolton found with us, Bradford are in a dip in form and are without their Goalscorer from Tuesday.

We're in a good spell of form and scoring plenty of goals, so they will have to decide whether to attack us or try and negate our threat from the wingbacks, Set pieces, two strikers and a midfield which has creativity and goals in it.

Can see it being a bit of a cagey affair from their side, We'll be organised and hard working as seems to be the norm.

I'm going 1-2 to the Blades
Well deciphered Swiss wasp.

Biggest Game of the Season up to now. Win this and even I will start to believe.

1-2 UTB
As long as we dont lose I think it will be a decent result given the relative positions of both teams
Avoid defeat and we are still a point behind with a game in hand

1 nil Blades
We kept our first clean sheet on the road on Tuesday night
Bradfud don't concede many but they are pretty shot shy too - without McNuts they may struggle to notch.
If we have O'Connell back and have that solid back 3 then Bash comes on for Duffy on 70 mins to "shore it up" we'll prove very difficult to beat if we keep them on the back foot with our pressing game.
It'll be a tight one.

Matty's due for a couple so I'm going for a 3 0 win with Coutts getting the 3rd.

Back
Top Bottom