Bradford City v Blades on Catch Up

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Trigger Blade

Cheerful twaddle
Reaction score
I was in Hong Kong when the game was on last week and followed it on Shoutbox, which was a bit weird, but with the right result, at about 2.30am when I logged off.

I didn't set Sky to record it and can't see any way of getting it on Catch Up. I know I can get it on Bladesplayer, but I'd like the analysis and commentary as well.

Anybody have any ideas?

Hack the Sky central server, get loadsa dirt on the Murdochs, leave some questionable material for a police digital sting to uncover, download the Blades' game, then jack out.

I was in Hong Kong when the game was on last week and followed it on Shoutbox, which was a bit weird, but with the right result, at about 2.30am when I logged off.

I didn't set Sky to record it and can't see any way of getting it on Catch Up. I know I can get it on Bladesplayer, but I'd like the analysis and commentary as well.

Anybody have any ideas?
I went but recorded it for when i got back,or should i say next day as i didn't get in while 3am,get yersen round mate,tenner a ticket.:D

Think there is commentary on bladesplayer for the bradford game as it was televised.

Ah, I didn't realise they used the Sky coverage. Just watched it and felt very relaxed knowing in advance we kept a clean sheet.

I went but recorded it for when i got back,or should i say next day as i didn't get in while 3am,get yersen round mate,tenner a ticket.:D

Thanks for the offer, very generous I'm sure. Is the £10 a concession, it's just that I'm entitled these days :)

Ah, I didn't realise they used the Sky coverage. Just watched it and felt very relaxed knowing in advance we kept a clean sheet.

Thanks for the offer, very generous I'm sure. Is the £10 a concession, it's just that I'm entitled these days :)
No probs mate.Tenner was for the prawn sandwich brigade,it's a knicker for you then:)

Back
Top Bottom