bolton away

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

loyalblade95

were all blades here pigs not welcome
Reaction score
is anyone going to bolton away on the train and if so could you tell me how to get there on the train me and 2 mates are going down but dont know where to get the train to as theres no train to bolton from sheffield

is anyone going to bolton away on the train and if so could you tell me how to get there on the train me and 2 mates are going down but dont know where to get the train to as theres no train to bolton from sheffield
It's quite simple really
http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/

will tell you everything you need to know

Look on train time tables . Very helpful.

Ring home when you get there and when you are on your way home . Always best to be safe and sound .

If you pretend your blind.
You can ask other travellers to guide you in the right direction.
Please remember to use a stick.
Any more advice, feel free to ask.

Singin' Only The Lonely may help.

On Saturday 06th August 2016 there will be no rail travel at Horwich Parkway. There will be rail replacement buses in place from Bolton train station to the ground and then return journey after the game but not going any further than Bolton Train Station.

Leave enough time to get to and from the ground!

Does anybody know of any coaches I could get on? Looking for 5 places. SUSA are full up and the train/bus fiasco sounds like a nightmare.

Does anybody know of any coaches I could get on? Looking for 5 places. SUSA are full up and the train/bus fiasco sounds like a nightmare.

How is it a nightmare?

Just get train to Bolton, walk out of station, jump in a cab, be there 5 minutes later.

How is it a nightmare?

Just get train to Bolton, walk out of station, jump in a cab, be there 5 minutes later.

That's what we'll do if we can. I was referring to the ever-unreliable world of rail replacement services. Every other bugger will have the same idea with the cabs, so there's still a chance we'll be forced to get the bus and if National Rail's site is correct, the timings are dreadful.

Lower tier sold out,now selling upper
From Sufc twitter

I'm going on the train, so does anyone know what I've got to do to get there. UTB
Buy a ticket to Horwich Parkway. Train terminates at Bolton so Bus replacemen from there to Horwich Parkway, should be parked somewhere directly outside station. Bus takes around 20 min

Back
Top Bottom