Bob's Long Passes

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Bob hits some incredible long passes. One at Barnsley was 60 yards out to Flynn(?) with almost no margin of error. It got there.

I used to enjoy watching Glenda do that sort of thing. Never thought I'd see it at the Lane.

UTB

Was good to have Bob back yesterday, we've missed him whilst he's been injured.

One point in the second half there was a bit of frustration at our lack of willingness from the front and Bob stormed out from left back after we headed back a long ball and started chasing down their centre half causing an error. Hope Holt and Baxter took note.

Bob hits some incredible long passes. One at Barnsley was 60 yards out to Flynn(?) with almost no margin of error. It got there.

I used to enjoy watching Glenda do that sort of thing. Never thought I'd see it at the Lane.

UTB
It was Coutts who played that pass to Flynn at Barnsley. Harris did play a lovely long ball to Davies in the 1st half but Davies headed the ball over the bar

I know my feelings about Baxter are well known ,but he was a fucking disgrace yesterday ,we watched him closely for about 20 minutes ,he hardly moved every pass was sideways and backwards and he gave the ball away continuously ,also waving his arms about at other players after mistakes. He and his supporters will feel he is quality because he hit the post from a free kick ,but how he stayed on for 90 minutes is beyond me. Would be the first out of the door for me whatever league we are in ,and his body language suggests to me he simply wouldn't care.

I know my feelings about Baxter are well known ,but he was a fucking disgrace yesterday ,we watched him closely for about 20 minutes ,he hardly moved every pass was sideways and backwards and he gave the ball away continuously ,also waving his arms about at other players after mistakes. He and his supporters will feel he is quality because he hit the post from a free kick ,but how he stayed on for 90 minutes is beyond me. Would be the first out of the door for me whatever league we are in ,and his body language suggests to me he simply wouldn't care.

I'm a Baxter fan, but I couldn't believe he wasn't taken off after an hour yesterday. Free-kick aside, he was really poor.

Back
Top Bottom