Bob Harris wants end of season double

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Morning Kyle,

Saw you on the bench last night.
You'll be back on the pitch soon...if you fancy another kick-about up Broomhill, gives us a shout.

Top Blade

I knew it was only a matter of time before the bright lights of That London, Spurs, England would wear off. We're at home to Crewe today, Kyle. Kick-off 3 pm. Grab your boots, you can still get here on time.

I doubt if NC would prefer you over John Brayford, but you might get on for 5 minutes at the end. :D

'Uptown' is good. 'Downtown' is better.

Gone down in my estimation now saying he wants to play for Rangers

Every player will have a dream team to play for.

One day hopefully players will quote us as the dream team they aspire to, nothing wrong with having a goal (excuse the punn).

Been a rock this season has whispering Bob Harris

Does anyone think that Rangers would actually try to sway BH to rangers

Put it this way, if example i was playing for Northampton Town in League 2, and not doing too badly and someone asked me about me supporting Sheffield United and if i ever wanted to play there i would say something like this.

"I'm enjoying life at Northampton, we are playing well and looking towards promotion at the end of the season, but i did grow up holding a Sheffield United season ticket, and still have a lot of time for the Blades. If they ever came calling for me then i would love to be able to play for my boyhood club, but that is something that may or may not happen in the future, but for now I'm a Northampton player and will give Northampton my all"

Back
Top Bottom