Bloody Hell Tel - Use Your Loaf Not Your Todge

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Kenilworth

Forged in Steel - Fooked in Riyadh
Reaction score
You'd have thought serious lessons would have been learned over relatively recent events.

Somebody needs to have a quiet word, I feel :(

Tel Tweet 1st Date Drinking.jpg

Oh dear. I think somebody needs to have TWO quiet words. The first begins with C, and the second begins with E

Brighton and Hove Albion giving young players sexual consent training
_82073694_amexstadiumemptygetty.jpg

Brighton and Hove Albion is offering the sexual consent training for its younger players
Young footballers at the English Championship club Brighton and Hove Albion are being trained in the law and ethics surrounding sexual consent.

The club is the first to provide the training and counselling to all its young male and female players.

In 2013 four current and former Brighton players were cleared of sexual assault charges at the Old Bailey.

The Protect, Inform and Prevent (PIP) programme aims to explain when, in law, consent can be said to have been given.

It involves players taking part in confidential question and answer sessions about their previous encounters and is led by a former police detective and a psychotherapist.

The Brighton players were all found not guilty in May 2013 of sexually assaulting a 19-year-old woman at a hotel in Brighton. They were also cleared of voyeurism.

What a bloody idiot if true..... on 2 levels, he could a) be compromised or b) catch more than a cold if she's that easy, hasn't this club gone through enough? Another role model for the club? That's close to a confession to a lawyer admitting she's drunk, wakes up and says she cant remember, heard that somewhere before. Hope its a spoof account!

I think Ben Gillott possibly has a bit more going on to concern the world.

He's on about a TV programme called First Dates.

While that's a real relief I still think the sentiment of the tweet is a little misguided, especially considering the responses it has received - albeit just two people when I noticed it, but crikey - hasn't the club been through enough on this score?

That's the sort of thing any 21 year old might say to his mates down the pub after a "successful" first date. Does he not realise that putting it on twitter means his employer/mum/gran etc etc can see it?

Not withstanding the fact that he's on about a TV programme, where in his tweet does he imply that he's going to be boning her?

Not withstanding the fact that he's on about a TV programme, where in his tweet does he imply that he's going to be boning her?

If it wasn't about a TV programme, the phrase "she's knocked meal on head and decided to go straight on! my kind of girl" would suggest to any reasonable person that the person saying that was an entusiastic participant in the "straight on".

If it wasn't about a TV programme, the phrase "she's knocked meal on head and decided to go straight on! my kind of girl" would suggest to any reasonable person that the person saying that was an entusiastic participant in the "straight on".

The straight on refers to straight on the beer. As indicated by the picture of the beer glasses.

Back
Top Bottom