Blades vs MK Plastics * PREDICTIONS POLL * Lets have em

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Blades vs MK Plastics * PREDICTIONS POLL * Lets have em

• 0-0

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • 1-0

• 0-1

• 1-1

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • 2-0

Votes: 33 21.0%
  • 0-2

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • 2-1

Votes: 19 12.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • 2-2

• 3-0

Votes: 24 15.3%
  • 0-3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-1

Votes: 28 17.8%
  • 1-3

• 3-2

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • 2-3

• 3-3

• 4-0

Votes: 12 7.6%
  • 0-4

• 4-1

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • 1-4

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Any Other Score

Votes: 6 3.8%

• Total voters

I'm in the 1-1 club yet again.

Would've fancied us to win but their manager situation is annoyingly discomforting. They're decent away from home too. And they always seem to get the rub of the green against us. If they beat us again I'll be fuming. 1-1 wouldn't be bad but we're a different team now so I'm hoping we can beat them, convincingly. Would be the best day of the season so far if we do.

Where's the 10-0 to us option?

I'd love us to really stuff them, I'm still angry about when they beat us or rather kicked us off the park at BDTBL around November 2014. Their number 13, Baker (who has since left), spent the whole game running around trying to break our players legs and almost succeeded with one particularly awful challenge on Harris.

Obviously any win will do though.

Depends. If they get Cotterill I could see him being the type of manager to get them into a blood and thunder cup-tie mentality for a couple of matches. Also Robinson hasn't done us any favours by calling his players mentally and physically week in his final interview. Whoever the new manager is, they've got a bit of a freebie next Saturday there.

That said, we're ten unbeaten, Wilder is mint and we've had 6 years to be pessimistic so bollocks to it. 7-0. Billy to score 8.

0-0 ,they will get someone like Evans in ,10 behind the ball and ride the luck they always have against us.

A comfortable 2-0 with none of the same rub-of-the-green shite they've had over the past few years. I hope for a much higher scoreline, though.

Best chance for them is if they get someone in as manager before,if not it has to be another 4-0, if boot was on the other foot what would we be predicting, armafuckingedin and probably a 0-4 loss, every reason to be confident.

4-1 to MK

I'd like to add a caveat though .

My 4-1 prediction is based upon the assumption that Basham starts in defence . If Basham is left out it'll be 2- 1 to MK .

On the assumption that JOC is returned to the lineup, and Coutts upping his game after lowering the standards he's shown this season, I'll take us to win a hard fought game 2-0 or 3-0. We've set standards, so leaking 3 goals was far from satisfactory and I trust a week of hard work at the training ground will have stiffened our resolve to keep the buggers out.

3-1 - think we're on too much of a decent run for them to stop it.

Who could forget that infamous snap of them marching towards the Lane t'other year...

water-bottles.jpg

4-1 to MK

I'd like to add a caveat though .

My 4-1 prediction is based upon the assumption that Basham starts in defence . If Basham is left out it'll be 2- 1 to MK .

Your wumming is getting very easy to see through ;)

Suprised to see so many people expecting us to loose this. We are on a good run and think we will keep it going and I predict 3-1 sharp to get one eel to get one and lavery to come on and get the last.

5-0 Blades win, we owe them a good stuffing...they'll be broke up about Corden leaving...

2-1..I predict a nasty match with a couple of red cards,hopefully for the plastics of course

We've been impressive for our last 4 consecutive matches
So we are well overdue a difficult match where we're not firing.

MK Dons are currently down in the dumps with no manager.
However apparently they've been playing quite well, having more possession and creating the most chances.
Robinson was often berating their bad luck this season and even now he was on a Talksport yesterday saying he's convinced MK will still finish in the top 6. He said they've played quite well all season apart from last Saturday when they were poor and deservedly well beaten by Southend.

MK Dons have always been a tricky match for us.

I don't think we'll get beat but I can easily imagine a very tough match ending 1-1
And everyone saying MK Dons are one of the best teams we've faced this season. Hope I'm wrong.

3-1 to blades
billy to score 2, fleck to score his first as well, agard to score for them, he always seems to score against us

I don't think we'll roll them over easy and the away form for them has been ok I think..

Lack of a manager didn't hurt Coventry did it... 2/1 blades...

Sheffield United 0-4 MK Dons

Horrible team who we never beat.

Two steps forwards, three steps back. It's the Blades way.

Back
Top Bottom