Blades vs Crawley Town | League One

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Kazarre13

Turkish Blade
Reaction score
Blades vs Crawley Town
Sky Bet League 1 - 23/08/2014
15:00 - Bramall Lane

What do you think about match?

I think Blades 2-0 Crawley ;)

I hope after Tuesday we can build on it and get another 3 points, I don't see why not and after that result I now think same as kazarre 2-0.

3-0 Blades! Come onnnnnnnnnnnnn youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu redddddddddddddddddddddddddddd andddddddddd whiteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wizardssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

2-1, clean sheets are not likely against anyone at the moment but I think we'll score more than them

Howard
Alcock Butler Collins McCeverley
Doyle (c)
Davies Scougall Murphy
Baxter
McNulty

Think clean sheet is unlikely with an unsettled back four, so im going to say 3-1, Baxter, McNulty, Davies. Let's be positive Blades. UTB!

4-2 to the blades,Attendance 17,000,same team apart from Clough will bring Higdon in for Mcnulty and higdon will get a brace.

As above, hopefully, a nice comfortable 2-0 to show we're back on track. At least Billy Clarke has left them :eek:

onepiece-onesie-mixmag-fashion.jpg

Think we will win 2 -1

Strange thing football, if we do win then six points out of the first twelve would look not too bad a start out of those fixtures.

Usually quite positive, but got a bad feeling about this. All nerves have been to easily calmed by the surprising result at London Road. Think we're going to lose this and the forum will go back into meltdown.

Howard
Alcock Butler Collins McCeverley
Doyle (c)
Davies Scougall Murphy
Baxter
McNulty

Think clean sheet is unlikely with an unsettled back four, so im going to say 3-1, Baxter, McNulty, Davies. Let's be positive Blades. UTB!

Scougall is out injured and Higdon will probably start.

2-1 to the Blades

4-1 blades, no clean sheets until a settled, balanced back four is used every week.

I hope the ball can be put in to the other teams net tomorrow.

I was sad to hear OG plays for Coventry.

Team I'd put out tomorrow:-

Howard
Alcock-Butler-Collins-McIvilery
JCR-Davies-Doyle-Murphy
Baxter
Higdon

1-1 they will score early and we will be panicking for the rest of the game, managing to equalise in the dieing seconds with a Jose Baxter thunderbolt free kick.

I have had us to win on the accumulator which inevitably means we draw or lose.......

3-0 Blades.
First clean sheet.

UTB!

1-1 they will score early and we will be panicking for the rest of the game, managing to equalise in the dieing seconds with a Jose Baxter thunderbolt free kick.

I have had us to win on the accumulator which inevitably means we draw or lose.......
So its your fault then Rossb123 that wev'e got off to a shit start:DGet your mortgage on us today mate,we will win.We will score 2 or 3 in first half.Come on blades.

Back
Top Bottom