Match Thread Blades v Walsall

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Who..?

• Blades

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Walsall

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kazarre13

Turkish Blade
Reaction score
Blades v Walsall
Stadium: Bramall Lane
Date: 20/12/2014 - 15:00

What do you think about match?

Difficult game IMO they haven't lost in the league since October 21st and have beaten team this season who we have struggled against. I hope we can take Tuesday nights game into tomorrow but I have a bad feeling we could be brought back down to earth. We all know that if we play half as well as Tuesday we will win comfortably but we just don't seem to be able to produce cup performances in the league.

We need to win the next 3 games and we need to make a significant improvement in our goal difference at the same time. There are 3 games involving top 9 times; they can't all win so this should help our cause. Expect top 2 to win but I do remember a team going top not so long ago and getting beaten at home on boxing day by the team at the bottom.
We must keep momentum going from Tuesday so Blades 3 Walsall 1 for me

We have to find the way to open up lesser teams that park the bus as many will do at the Lane. At the same time, knowing that teams will do that, we, the 12th man, have to be patient, not get on the teams' back.

Then, I believe we can finally start to storm the league.

Can see a draw today before beating both Vale and Scunny

settle into the game, their guy Romain Sawyers is a good midfielder who likes to get forward. .Need to mark him out of the game.After tuesday nights superb performance and confidence high ,Blades win 2-0. Need to win games,and win well ,get the goal difference upto double figures.

Only 1700 less fans on the official attendance than against Southampton.

Despite Walsall not bringing 4000 fans.

Strange....

Back
Top Bottom