Match Thread Blades v Peterborough

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Who will win?

• Blades

Votes: 46 78.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Peterborough

Votes: 3 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kazarre13

Turkish Blade
Reaction score
Blades v Peterborough
Stadium: Bramall Lane
Date: 03/03/2015 - 19:30

What do you think about match?

Given that Sheffield United have won seven and failed to win eight of their home league games this season, why is everyone predicting a home win? As the late Mr Spock might have observed, such unanimity is not logical. Spock may have further hypothesised that this phenomenan is most likely influenced by external factors such as a desire for a certain result, ie a home win.

Saying that, I'm going for 2-0 to the Blades. Murphy and Done.

I am old enough to remember woodys 7 against Ipswich I think that was the last time we got near 8 ???? :cool:
4 in the 7 against Ipswich !!!! ( alright I am getting old and technology baffles me sometimes )

Wonder how many people turn up at 7:45? (given some of the printed tickets have that time on too).

1-1, Dominate the game score first then lose concentration and concede late on, like every other home game.

4 in the 7 against Ipswich !!!! ( alright I am getting old and technology baffles me sometimes )

7 (I thought it was 8 but apparently not) -2 v Oldham after being 2-0 down and not having scored that season.
Prem first season under Bassett.

Do remember the Oldham manager Joe Royle quoted as saying it was a good job there wasn't 5 minutes longer or it would have been 10.

4K+ fans that night.
But the Kop was open :)

Think we enjoyed it more than the Ipswich game :)

7 (I thought it was 8 but apparently not) -2 v Oldham after being 2-0 down and not having scored that season.
Prem first season under Bassett.

Do remember the Oldham manager Joe Royle quoted as saying it was a good job there wasn't 5 minutes longer or it would have been 10.

4K+ fans that night.
But the Kop was open :)

Think we enjoyed it more than the Ipswich game :)

ZDS Cup that wasn't it?
I was there too for that one

Worried about this one (then I always am). Posh have a new found freedom under the new gaffer and seem to be enjoying their football again......1-2 sadly :-(

Back
Top Bottom