Match Thread Blades v Bradford

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Kazarre13

Turkish Blade
Reaction score
Blades v Bradford
Stadium: Bramall Lane
Date: 18/04/2015 - 15:00

What do you think about match?

We will win tomorrow and probably secure our play off spot. Bradford look a spent force this season.

We have a lot to fear from their TWO FORWARDS UP FRONT - Stead and Hanson who are just the types to frighten our central defence. Hope one or the other isn't fit or their manager bottles it.

Beautiful morning here. Woken with the all too familiar feelings of excitment/dread. Off to watch HB Jnr play then quick drive to BDTBL. Come on Blades (and footballing Gods) make this a good day.

Given the inconsistency, having managed to lose to a recently relegated side, how are we going to fair against a recently humiliated side?? My footballing compass all over the place.

2-0 Blades in hope, rather than expectation.

Should be a good game. One lost to an already relegated team, the other got thumped 6-0 at home. Both teams have something to prove. 3-2 Blades.

I think I'll have a few in the Rutland before the game and go out for a meal at Nikoz in Osset after the game.

Will be a good day despite the game.

UTB

Beautiful morning here. Woken with the all too familiar feelings of excitment/dread. Off to watch HB Jnr play then quick drive to BDTBL. Come on Blades (and footballing Gods) make this a good day.

Given the inconsistency, having managed to lose to a recently relegated side, how are we going to fair against a recently humiliated side?? My footballing compass all over the place.

2-0 Blades in hope, rather than expectation.

Working my way up from Chertsey , and called in at Brixworth , before hitting Sheffield . Lets hope you see two good results today .

My gut feeling is we will draw 2-2 or lose 3-2 . There 2 upfront , i think will be a handfull for our make shift CB pairing .

Wonder if it would be worth reregistering Morgan , as we have nothing to lose , and could he be any worst.o_O

Hope the players respond positively to Tuesday.

Don't think it's in Clough's style to use extrinsic motivators tub-thumping chest-beating and the like. Instead he relies on their intrinsic motivation.

Sometimes there's a place for a well aimed teacup. Or at least an enthusiastic or maybe even gruff tone of voice during the team talk.

Hope we see something like we did the second half at Oldham.

And if we do win it should be dedicated to all those who were there on a Tuesday night.

UTB

Back
Top Bottom