Blades star tops league chart

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The have both Sheff and Shef U. There is also an (old). Proof reading was clearly not their priority when assembling this stat fest.

Steven Davies on 4 bookings and I bet he hasn't played half as many matches/ minutes as Bash

Now Higdon is getting regular pitch time at Oldham, I don't think it will be long until he is up there at the of that list. I don't think he is a malicious player in the slightest I just think he is one of the clumsiest players around, he even falls over his own feet at times.

Who knows though, maybe this pitch time at Oldham will trim and sharpen him up and make him a superior athlete :eek: I mean look at this picture of him in action! He has shape and posture and looks like he has already lost a few pounds! He almost looks like a footballer for god sake!

JS73139422-1.jpg

In all fairness Basham is another who like Higdon is more clumsy than malicious with intent. However he also throws himself in with desperation at times as well knowing full well he won't get the ball. He doesn't go in to hurt the player or anything, he just takes one for the team as such.

I though it was very clever of Bash to get booked against Port Vale, hence missing the important home game against Notts County.

Back
Top Bottom