Beware the football Gods

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SwissBlade

Reaction score
We had to go and do it didn't we?

Up there on his throne, Clough the Senior looks down smiling on his boy and the 'Scottish wonders' that Nigel has assembled. Ched waiting in the wings for his return.

However, in the corner the rest of the gods are plotting. We've upset them. It wasn't supposed to be that we beat the hammers, not even on pens. Sir Brian of Clough has used his powers of the underdog pitting the 12million striker against a lowly third division keeper. Howard was supposed to miss the save, Doyle was supposed to slice his pen wide. We were supposed to return to Sheffield like the dirty northern 'cheating' scumbags that the gods told us we were.

Knowing that when it comes to football they can't better Sir Brian he took some beating last season in the FA cup after the play off derailer almost backfired with an FA Cup final. Bobby Moore and his disciples have taken the unprecedented step of going above football gods and have joined forces with the gates of hell...

They've seen that our spirited, full hearted side of mainly tartan wearers is moving us forward, they're frankly shitting it... So when Scotland goes to the vote and votes 'yes' we'll know the plan is working.

In spring next year, poised with a chance of FA cup success to match the run away promotion bid after a narrow league cup final defeat... There will be a call from Scotland. The Scottish FA, fresh from government support, backed by the premier league, the FA, uefa, FIFA and CAS will recall all Scottish footballers back to Scotland before we have chance to clinch promotion and just 4 hours before an FA cup semi final.

Last night we angered the gods. This shit's fucked up.

Any one else noticed that Clough Senior still takes pride of place on the final graphoc of the BBC titles for the Football League Show?

Do the footballing gods know the clubs pin number for its current account ?

Last night we angered the gods. This shit's fucked up.

They can go fuck themselves. I don't care what the football gods think they have in store for us, Brian's lad will be more than a match for them. Besides which, I've got gin, tonic and some nice fresh limes, a lovely long four day weekend and even when I've run out of gin there's lots more of it in Tesco, requiring only a quick flash of some cash and the world will be fine again. They also sell tonic and limes, cat food, crisps, tea bags and milk among many other wondrous selections. So that's me and the cat sorted.

We're Sheffield United. Football gods? Fuck 'em.

Do the footballing gods know the clubs pin number for its current account ?
might as well have mine. After last Saturday that's got fuck all in it as well.

Back
Top Bottom