Betting Opportunites.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Woodwardfan

Woodwardfan
Reaction score
Bets I recommend.

We are 6/4 for promotion
9/4 for Auto promotion.

Scunthorpe are 25/1 to win the league
15/2 promotion
3/1 top 6
10/11 top half.

I reckon United mean it this season and Adkins highlighted Scunny as a serious rival a while ago. He knows a bit about Scunny.

Bets I recommend.

We are 6/4 for promotion
9/4 for Auto promotion.

15/2 promotion
3/1 top 6
10/11 top half.

I reckon United mean it this season and Adkins highlighted Scunny as a serious rival a while ago. He knows a bit about Scunny.
Henderson has signed for Scunthorpe.

Think again !!!

UTB

Utd to be promoted with a Chessie to be relegated double. Get on it !!!

• Banned
I watched our squad play comfortably against the Premier League squad yesterday, I look at the C.V. of our new manager AND his management team, I welcome one of my personal heroes Billy Sharp back to the club, I welcome Connor Sammon at this level, I keep my fingers crossed that James Wallace gets himself fit. I look forward to watching the development of Reed, Adams, Long and Freeman; later in the season Calvert-Lewin and maybe McFadzean.

Bramall lane is the place to be.

Where's that? Sky Bet 4/7 which are good odds.

They were 4/5 now shortened to 4/7 on Skybet (offering best odds)

My banker bet this season, Blades top 6 finish on singles, doubles, trebles and 4 timers @ prices ranging 4/5 - 8/11 - 4/6 - 4/7

Various bets gone on, latest two:

4 timer:
Djorkovic - Wimbledon @ 5/6
Froome - TDF @ 8/13
Blades top 6 finish @ 4/6
Derby top 6 finish @ 10/11

4 timer:
Derby top 6 finish @ 4/6
Blades top 6 finish @ 4/7
Portsmouth top 7 finish @ 4/11
Man U top 4 finish @ 1/4

• Banned
Purely for the record:

As at today:

SUFC Top 6 4/7.
Derby Top6 4/6
Pompey yop 7 4/7
Man U Top 4 1/4

Burton top half finish Evs
Grimsy to win Vanarama 5/1
Rangers to win Scots Championship 1/2
Bristol City top half finish 4/5
Bet pays 31.4/1 on Skybet

My bet is
Man city e/w
Burnley to be promoted
Blades to be promoted
Portsmouth to be promoted
£5 acca returns £500+

Can't remember my exact return

PL Chelsea
CH Derby
L1 Wigan
L2 Pompey
Lcup Man U
UCL PSG
Euro 2016 Germany

222950/1

LOL

(I don't bet on us or anyone local)

My bet is
Man city e/w
Burnley to be promoted
Blades to be promoted
Portsmouth to be promoted
£5 acca returns £500+

Can't remember my exact return
I'm having a similar bet but having Arsenal instead of Man City, other than that i hope you get the bet up:)

Please tell me why Pompey are such favourites for promotion?

On a downward spiral but new manager, indeed excellent manager, but so many new faces it looks unlikely to me. Michael Doyle though.

Please tell me why Pompey are such favourites for promotion?

On a downward spiral but new manager, indeed excellent manager, but so many new faces it looks unlikely to me. Michael Doyle though.
The same reasons we are and it's been well documented on here many times before. The weight of money put on them due to them having by far the biggest fanbase in that league is part of the reason, they've also spent a lot of money for that division aswell, this will also have a bearing on what prices the bookies give out, i think that's what someone said anyway, no doubt someone will be along shortly to correct me:)

scunthorpe! :confused::D:D:D:D
dont make me laugh ive got them down for relegation absolutly no chance of going up!

dont make me laugh ive got them down for relegation absolutly no chance of going up!

They won't go down, they've recruited well.

Bury will be the surprise package but Scunny could trouble the top 6 if the manager gets it right.

Anyone got a price on Blades promoted auto with Snorters passing us in the other direction ? The ladyboy revolution has the look of a Venkys omnishambles about it already ;)

I bet my mate a tenner that we'd be promoted before the last game against Scunny. That's as far as my betting on United to be promoted will go!

Bets I recommend.

We are 6/4 for promotion
9/4 for Auto promotion.

15/2 promotion
3/1 top 6
10/11 top half.

How do odds work?
If we're 6/4 for promotion, does that mean if you have a £4 wager and you win, you collect £6 (plus your 4 quid back)?

I watched our squad play comfortably against the Premier League squad yesterday, I look at the C.V. of our new manager AND his management team, I welcome one of my personal heroes Billy Sharp back to the club, I welcome Connor Sammon at this level, I keep my fingers crossed that James Wallace gets himself fit. I look forward to watching the development of Reed, Adams, Long and Freeman; later in the season Calvert-Lewin and maybe McFadzean.

Bramall lane is the place to be.

Did he rescue you from a burning building?

How do odds work?
If we're 6/4 for promotion, does that mean if you have a £4 wager and you win, you collect £6 (plus your 4 quid back)?

Spot on and not generous by any means. Maybe worth gambling on us finishing top 2 to get 9/4 to win £13, if it's ever worth gambling that is. Adds a bit of extra spice to match days but should never increase the bitterness when we lose. I'm sure the lads have lost Blades fans a lot of money these past 4 years.

Bets I recommend.

We are 6/4 for promotion

You can get 7/4 for us to go up. It seems small margins but not shopping is exactly what makes the difference between being a winning and losing bettor. I'm personally laying 9/5 elsewhere though.

The pigs to be relegated at 9/1 has to be backed. I smell an utterly disastrous season for them.

Beating Wednesday 4-2.

Lot going on at Scunny - new ground £18m. Plenty of really good signings this summer.Good manager.

Back
Top Bottom