Best walkout music ever

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Imagine around 15,000 plus fans belting out the greasy chip butty song as the players walkout

Reason 1 why this would be the best, wouldn't that motivate you if you were a player?

Reason 2 Imagine the atmosphere it would create.

Reason 3 When we sing it at kick off I feel like most of the fans don't want to sing it. In fact against Wigan I heard someone say "Why don't we sing this before kickoff?'

Reason 4 What other team walkout to their club's song

Reason 5 I feel like United by Judas Priest isn't very motivating for fans and players and doesn't create Atmosphere.

Please discuss.

The only thing I like about Wednesday is that they walk out to Waterfront by Simple Minds, which I love. I don't know why they do but I fucking love that song. They can fuck off with everything else, other than their hatred of Leeds as we both hate them equally.

Let's go retro and have a scratched record of brass band playing "On Ilkley Moor Bah'tat" that followed by a rousing chorus of "Macklin Macklin Fuck Off Home!!"..

Should have run out to this when Warnock was in charge during the PL season. It probably wouldn't be apt now with our pretty boys.

Have the players been walking out at the start? I haven't seen them. I suppose we could play some music for the opposition, then we aren't completely wasting our sound system altogether.

Imagine around 15,000 plus fans belting out the greasy chip butty song as the players walkout

Reason 1 why this would be the best, wouldn't that motivate you if you were a player?

Reason 2 Imagine the atmosphere it would create.

Reason 3 When we sing it at kick off I feel like most of the fans don't want to sing it. In fact against Wigan I heard someone say "Why don't we sing this before kickoff?'

Reason 4 What other team walkout to their club's song

Reason 5 I feel like United by Judas Priest isn't very motivating for fans and players and doesn't create Atmosphere.

Please discuss.

United by Judas Priest has been around the club a long, long time and is a classic track, and one that is held close to a lot of fans over a certain age.

It was the theme to the United TV series, and brings back memories of when he had a team of more or less average players but would go out there and sweat blood and tears for the shirt, and never knew when they was beaten, instead of todays team of pathetic arseholes.

I would say The Game - Motorhead...Although i'm sure a certain "Sport Entertainment" company over the pond might take exception to that.

Yeah, sorry. I misread the OP. Thought it meant "walkout music" as in "music to walk out of the match early to". In which case, as well as Go to Hell by M'head, I'd like to have Somethings Gone Wrong Again by the Buzzcocks, and Suicide Solution by Ozzy :)

Sorry I thought you meant most appropriate song for these players to walkout to.

The way it is at the moment, this is the only music they deserve.

pommpey

The only thing I like about Wednesday is that they walk out to Waterfront by Simple Minds, which I love. I don't know why they do

Here's a clue...

F_200706_June27ed_i_339853a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom