Being ITK

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

stringjunior

A Stringer original
Reaction score
It's right around this stage of the recruitment process when there is much speculation and hearsay.

For all the ITKers out there please can I ask that you either state your source or at least state whether it is 1st, 2nd, 3rd hand etc. It could save us all a lot of unnecessary hope over the weekend.

Stringjunior

When I was out dogging the other night, there was a bloke who was getting a blow job from a 16 stone woman with tattoos and a scary haircut and we got talking. He told me that he delivers bread all over the country and Bramall Lane is on one his rounds. As he was dropping a load of breadcakes off the other week, he told me he saw Arsene Wenger slipping out of McCabe's office. That would fit in as Wenger has been at Arsenal nearly 20 years now and is obviously looking for a new challenge.

After a few minutes, the bread bloke finished what he was doing and said "well, it was a tall thin bloke who looked French anyway".

When I was out dogging the other night, there was a bloke who was getting a blow job from a 16 stone woman with tattoos and a scary haircut and we got talking. He told me that he delivers bread all over the country and Bramall Lane is on one his rounds. As he was dropping a load of breadcakes off the other week, he told me he saw Arsene Wenger slipping out of McCabe's office. That would fit in as Wenger has been at Arsenal nearly 20 years now and is obviously looking for a new challenge.

After a few minutes, the bread bloke finished what he was doing and said "well, it was a tall thin bloke who looked French anyway".
Excellent work Darren. You clearly stated your source, enabling us to make our own judgements about the authenticity of the information. Have a gold star

Source declared? Check
2nd hand info? Check

It's feckin true, Darren knows it's Arse and Venger

Excellent work Darren. You clearly stated your source, enabling us to make our own judgements about the authenticity of the information. Have a gold star

The bread guy was called Stig O'Tracey by the way and I can confirm that is his real name as I took his wallet out of his back pocket and checked when he was going down on someone who was liked Lily Savage, only female.

Sex, sex, sex, that's all you ever think about......

terry-jones.jpg

Some say he likes to protest with his shoes off and that he knows who the next Sheffield United manager will be. All we know is, he's called the Stig.

Did he tell how they put the hole in the doughnut?

state your source

...if I'm out and about it's often this:

glenlivet_15_jahre,p-37000344,s-600.jpg

...As he was dropping a load of breadcakes off....

Given this emerged from Darren, I think we've just witnessed the birth of a new euphemism...

even in the pub tonight, someone was talking about taking his girlfriend home after he's had a few and "dropping a load of breadcakes off" with her....

Back
Top Bottom