BDTBL-Memory playing tricks

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

brownie4583

1 Chrissy Wilder
Reaction score
Isn't it funny how you can remember bits and bobs of games years ago,especially when you were a kid,but you get mixed up with some details eg the year,goalscorers,players etc.
There are hundreds of games I went to but can't remember a thing in the 90's or 00's but can remember some games from the 70's.
Do you find this is the case?

I can remember what away grounds I have been to, but not in which season - and often forget the result.

Isn't it funny how you can remember bits and bobs of games years ago,especially when you were a kid,but you get mixed up with some details eg the year,goalscorers,players etc.
There are hundreds of games I went to but can't remember a thing in the 90's or 00's but can remember some games from the 70's.
Do you find this is the case?
That is because your first full season is an eyeopener and you will discuss all the matches and goals to your schoolmates who are close to you. You replay the goals in your mind as you dont have worries about the car, paying bills making arrangements for a nightout etc. You do talk about football to your workmates but it isnt really the same as it was at school

That is because your first full season is an eyeopener and you will discuss all the matches and goals to your schoolmates who are close to you. You replay the goals in your mind as you dont have worries about the car, paying bills making arrangements for a nightout etc. You do talk about football to your workmates but it isnt really the same as it was at school

Unfortunately, my recall of the Haslam/Peters years is all too vivid.

Back
Top Bottom