Barnsley v Blades - Highlights

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

2 free on the edge of the box - oh dear !

school boy stuff Mr Adkins...........seems too many ball watch.

UTB

Collins covers himself in glory again. Skinned easy first half and they should score twice in the follow up. He then gives a penalty away when player is going away from goal and then loses the header to Winnall that hits the post. Finally, when you need your big centre back to win the key header at the death; he loses out and they score. Others to blame I am sure but all 4 of their main chances came about due to his poor play - granted midfield could do better to cover at the end.

Really poor player.

Collins covers himself in glory again. Skinned easy first half and they should score twice in the follow up. He then gives a penalty away when player is going away from goal and then loses the header to Winnall that hits the post. Finally, when you need your big centre back to win the key header at the death; he loses out and they score. Others to blame I am sure but all 4 of their main chances came about due to his poor play - granted midfield could do better to cover at the end.

Really poor player.
It really is time he was replaced. He nearly cost us several times today. Clumsy, and really weak in the challenge.

I've actually come to respect Collins - he's a genuine trier - but he's also the perfect example of why things have never been this bad in our history.

UTB

Back
Top Bottom