"Baldy's Blades" New SUFC Photography Book

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We get so much right off the field don't we? Come on Tufty....

The idea I had, but if anyone wants to do it ..

I'm going to buy two copies.. one for me.
The other one to get all the players, staff, board/directors to sign...
Pass onto MacMillan, to auction off on any of the online auction sites.
If it adds another £20/£30 to their finances, it's a win/win.

If there's anyone close to the club, feel free to take charge.

All in good causes, i'm sure, that all of us in some form, will have experienced, be it personally, family or friends.

Brilliantly priced - well done to those involved.

Liking LYDON 's idea, sure they could get some non-present staff signatures to sign any relevant pages too.

I contacted the club to get a picture signed by Brian Deane and they sorted that out no problem. Started off by just emailing [email protected], had a response the same day.

getting one remember seeing him at the newcastle pre season game last year (the last game he was photographer for) never thought that only a few months later he would pass away from cancer only the day after hodgy died as well R.I.P

getting one remember seeing him at the newcastle pre season game last year (the last game he was photographer for) never thought that only a few months later he would pass away from cancer only the day after hodgy died as well R.I.P
I spoke to him that day loyal,he was one of the good guys

A reminder that these are now for sale - got mine sorted!

Great idea and for a worthy cause. These might sell fast.

Great fella, very sad to see him at the Newcastle game not looking well, but had no idea how ill he was. Talked to him quite a bit over the years. Lets get the books flying off the shelves and raise a decent amount.

Got mine yesterday ,a book of great memories .nice foreword from Chris . Hope it raises a good sum for Macmillan

Look forward to picking this up in the next few days, hopefully one day they'll release a second volume with even more great pictures from Baldy.

Well that was fun...

I just logged onto SUFCDIRECT to order one of these books and, when I went to the checkout, the "system" showed a previous purchaser's full name, address & postcode on the screen for me to over-type

There's nothing like secure on-line shopping is there? :rolleyes:

I binned the transaction at that point :eek:

I'll collect one today

I'll defiantly be buying one me and our kid new him well he did the photography for our company's website did a great job.
Sound and genuine bloke.

Well that was fun...

I just logged onto SUFCDIRECT to order one of these books and, when I went to the checkout, the "system" showed a previous purchaser's full name, address & postcode on the screen for me to over-type

There's nothing like secure on-line shopping is there? :rolleyes:

I binned the transaction at that point :eek:

I'll collect one today

Don't suppose you happened to screenshot said happening? :)

Don't suppose you happened to screenshot said happening? :)

No, sorry

I've tried to re-create the problem, however, it now recognises me as having an account and password

The problem occurred when I was first in-putting my details, to set-up an account

If you want to know the name and address of the previous purchaser, I wrote them down... but didn't take a screen shot... doh

Please PM me if those details will assist

Back
Top Bottom