B+C+G+W<SUFC

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1973Blade

Reaction score
Not some complicated formula from when I did algebra, but the combined attendances at Burton, Crewe, Gillingham and Walsall yesterday (19,167) was less than the crowd at Bramall Lane (20,304). And we are below three of those teams!

Not some complicated formula from when I did algebra, but the combined attendances at Burton, Crewe, Gillingham and Walsall yesterday (19,167) was less than the crowd at Bramall Lane (20,304). And we are below three of those teams!

What's you're point ? We have a great support and a shite squad of players, high attendances don't gain you any points I'm afraid.

Weve got to entertain ourselves somehow.the players dont.there players on less pay probably.pity we cant combine some of there players into our squad

What's you're point ? We have a great support and a shite squad of players, high attendances don't gain you any points I'm afraid.

Correct it doesn't but nothing wrong with it being pointed out just how much this club is under achieving. My personal view is McCabe has all but given up of any real ambitions for this club. Sure he wants out of this league but is no longer doing anything meaningful to ensure it happens.

Weve got to entertain ourselves somehow.the players dont.

We play watch the carrier bag or crisp packet blowing round the pitch. Must admit though it's lost its edge since the 5p charge has definitely reduced the number of carriers on the pitch. I bet McCabe collects em up and flogs them in Brussels.

Weve got to entertain ourselves somehow.the players dont.there players on less pay probably.pity we cant combine some of there players into our squad
Make an offer for the total Burton squad + their manager, who is their manager by the way? Offer to double their wages.

And there was only 2 fixtures in the Championship with higher attendances than we got yesterday.....
And higher than Wednesday's last home match despite them challenging for promotion to the Premier League. I'm sure their fans can give us a thousand excuses for that though.

Make an offer for the total Burton squad + their manager, who is their manager by the way? Offer to double their wages.
Their manager already did double most of our players wages.

:)

UTB

And higher than Wednesday's last home match despite them challenging for promotion to the Premier League. I'm sure their fans can give us a thousand excuses for that though.
I can give you an excuse ticket prices. As much as our support is admirable Wednesdays turnover per games will almost be double what ours is. For our next home game a ticket for the South stand is £18 where as their next home game a ticket in their south stand is £36. Im not trying to knock our support but simply stating they are taking so much more gate money than we are. (as they should be considering our league positions). As much as we all are frustrated at the board at present one thing they have got right is ticket prices. Which is why the attendances are so consistently so high. But as mentioned previously and as we should know by now attendances don't win matches.

Clough never change.s ex derby playe.r made debut yesterday for burton scored as well

I can give you an excuse ticket prices.

Only this season. Before that our attendances were pretty much on a par with theirs, considering large away followings from Leeds, Wolves, Derby etc. Anyway, I've heard their ticket prices are, er, flexible. Don't think they'd charge £40-£50 for games such as Reading or MKD. It'll be the usual 'Quid a pig'.

As much as our support is admirable Wednesdays turnover per games will almost be double what ours is.

As will their wages. Hooper, for one, is on around £35k per game.

Back
Top Bottom