awww bless.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Chuffed to fuck

They nailed us at their shithole.

Glad we took the points off them today, though I fear it may be them we draw in the playoffs somewhere

pommpey

Never before heard of a strip described as infamous, intriguing.

Poxy little club. It's symptomatic of how bad we are that we're getting excited about beating such minnows.

I thought his comments were fine for the most part. The only bit I have an issue with is when he says we were helped by "external sources". No we weren't the ref was shit all round.

He's right we could've been 3/4 nil down. He's also right in saying the referee should've sent Higdon off, if he did indeed say he had 1 last chance.
The referee bottled sending him off and was inconsistent throughout.

He doesnt mention that they dived and timewasted etc. But i Can't argue with Cooper's comments there.

2 great finishes though from Murphy.

Just shows, cheats never prosper and I think we'll be seeing more of them come May... Along with the cheating guru's that is Preston

3 or 4 down First Half?..maybe,but he overlooks that we hit the post with Davies's Free Kick..Che's run and Shot just wide..could have had a Pen,so could have had 3 ourselves first half..they looked a decent outfit to be fair..but we dug in and earned our win,and knocked them off the Top and could have had more ourselves 2nd half.

3 or 4 down First Half?..maybe,but he overlooks that we hit the post with Davies's Free Kick..Che's run and Shot just wide..could have had a Pen,so could have had 3 ourselves first half..they looked a decent outfit to be fair..but we dug in and earned our win,and knocked them off the Top and could have had more ourselves 2nd half.

Cooper sounds like Danny Wilson

UTB

About fucking time I felt lucky. All season long it has been other teams having the luck at BDTBL and getting results they did not deserve. Mind you at the end of the game I thought about that old saying, a game of two half's. That is the first time I felt we were not a match for them but again only in the first half.

Stopped reading when i read this line...

"They got a lot of help today from external sources and we have to move on."

Yeah, great piece that, I like how he forgets to talk about how his players went after the ref from the first whistle, tried to ref the game then rolled around on the floor trying to get everybody booked...

Its not our fault the crowd got up, and the ref didn't bottle it....

Will be an academy coach at Chelsea in a few years

This numpty Cooper certainly has a very "Swindon glasses" view of the game. The referee fell for their diving and play-acting tricks all game and even neglected to send off their cheating defender who assaulted Adams in the second half.

Even their own fans admit that the handball was inside the area in the first half but we got a free kick, and Their player (who fouled davies in the second half) should have been another one of theirs in the book for diving at the end.

Gob-shite is the expression that comes to mind, in charge of a cynical, niggly team.
UTB & FTP

Agree. For me, Swindon are the best side in the division [by some distance] and it's to our credit that we got the points. They have some v good footballers who support each other well - and for a small team [makes a change] they can mix it. Really enjoyed the game and 'top trumps' to the team, especially Murphy, Bash and Turner.

Not sure about how good they were really, yes they moved and dived well in the first half but then again half our team in that half didn't know each others first name let alone each other game, and yet for all that we were unlucky not to go in one up at half time..

Back
Top Bottom