Away Ticket Prices

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
All the recent "Twenty's Plenty" protests at the price of away tickets got me thinking - what is the average price of an away ticket at Bramall Lane?

Just out of curiosity really. Anyone know?

All the recent "Twenty's Plenty" protests at the price of away tickets got me thinking - what is the average price of an away ticket at Bramall Lane?

Just out of curiosity really. Anyone know?
Going on some of the posts on here, plenty do (or should) frequent the away end .... :rolleyes:

If this is owt to go by, just checked on Rochdale's website for this weekend's game. They're paying:
Adults - £20
Senior Citizens (over 60) - £13
Students in FT education with a valid NUS card - £11
Young adults (18-21) - £11
Juniors - £9

Pretty reasonable, I think.

Looking at Rochdale and Millwall's sites, two quid more than for the Kop for each category

Looking at Rochdale and Millwall's sites, two quid more than for the Kop for each category
Is that not to do with day prices and no membership discount?

I'm looking at the standard prices without any on the day surcharge

£20 for league one is still too expensive if you ask me. I went to the malaga game last weekend, ticket was €22.50 for behind the net, so less than £17. Great game too, much more exciting and more skillful than any I have seen for years watching Blades!

I think United charge away fans the same as our fans got charged in the Lane upper corner.

One thing I've noticed this season is how clubs up there prices when the blades are in town. A chance to make a few bob. Morecambe and Peterborough off the top of my head added £2 onto the price for us. Not all clubs do it but for example, Bradford changed our fans £25. Do they really charge away fans of other clubs this amount??!!

Swindon were charging us £27 last season for an uncovered stand.

Borussia Dortmund charge £12.38.

English football is a fucking con.

When you've got another 55,000 people paying 35+ euros a go, you can afford to charge 12 quid a ticket for the rest.

Back
Top Bottom