At least we're flying again ey?....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ThatJa

Bigger Blade than United's Arab Emirate
Reaction score
Back to our usual best today a one nil win.

Liverpool at the Lane next please, so we can carry on flying.

;)

I could see us beating Liverpool at the Lane. Man City or Chelsea would destroy us. But Liverpool have been patchy thus far this season. Imagine Higdon nodding one in on the 89th minute to send us through, as Rodgers smoulders on the touchline. Incredible scenes.

Derby at the Lane anyone?

I could see us beating Liverpool at the Lane. Man City or Chelsea would destroy us. But Liverpool have been patchy thus far this season. Imagine Higdon nodding one in on the 89th minute to send us through, as Rodgers smoulders on the touchline. Incredible scenes.

I'll never forget Liverpool at home in 2003. What a performance, another wouldn't go a miss this season.

Let's have anyone. It's a no lose situation.

However, a big team, under floodlights at a packed Lane has always been a sight to behold. So yeah, Man City please.

i'd like Stoke at the Lane or if they win tomorrow Tottenham would be good anyone remember the 6-1 midweek win (not cup in know).

Jesus H Christ we've just scraped by 1-0 against Leyton Orient and you fancy us against Liverpool? Whatever you're on pal, can I have some of it?

i'd like Stoke at the Lane or if they win tomorrow Tottenham would be good anyone remember the 6-1 midweek win (not cup in know).
Yes it was 6-0 as above and it's down as my favourite ever match in my profile,2nd of March 1993.Anyone of them at home and i'll be happy mate.

The lowest league team left in the cup at home for me! I'm not greedy.

Exactly. Shrewsbury home please.

We can play clubs in higher divisions when there are no clubs in lower divisions left.

Funny - it is still possible for us to draw Burton at home for the 3rd year in a row...

Imagine Higdon nodding one in on the 89th minute to send us through, as Rodgers smoulders on the touchline. Incredible scenes.

Indeed. For this to happen we either have to bring him on sometime after the 85th minute or have special permission to have an oxygen tent set up in Liverpool's half so he can re-fuel during the game.

I'd like to keep my London run going. Tottenham at their place will do :)

No it won't.

This Tues, Sat, Tues has been 1040 miles at a conservative Google maps estimate and with it being on a Tues or Weds night doesn't go well :)

Back
Top Bottom