as you know I live in Spain now , but

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

blade too long

weve come home
Reaction score
I can see the introduction of the recently injured and sorely missed Scougal changed the whole dynamic of the game , we need our best players , like any club does

Wherever you are it's great to be a Blade. The chosen people

Orihuela costa .campoamor .villamartin.course and real orihuela

Hello Blade too long

I am a computer consultant for a company down h'boro way and that have a massive villa on the lake at Orihuela - charge 3K a week although it does have every extra you can think of! Just put villa del lago into google and you'll find it.

All seems a bit quiet round there - surprised you find owt to do!

UTB

3693248555_d30b675742.jpg
Hello Blade too long

I am a computer consultant for a company down h'boro way and that have a massive villa on the lake at Orihuela - charge 3K a week although it does have every extra you can think of! Just put villa del lago into google and you'll find it.

All seems a bit quiet round there - surprised you find owt to do!

UTB
the lake is inland just pat san miguel de salinas ,lovely spot though , orihuela costa the coastal area has 13 blue flag beaches thousands of bars modern shopping centres and a the area has 870000 ex pats within 20 miles

View attachment 9412 the lake is inland just pat san miguel de salinas ,lovely spot though , orihuela costa the coastal area has 13 blue flag beaches thousands of bars modern shopping centres and a the area has 870000 ex pats within 20 miles

Modern shopping centres and a million ex-pats, sounds great (rolls eyes)

Modern shopping centres and a million ex-pats, sounds great (rolls eyes)
no he thought was a barren area , you can choose what you like , theres throbbing bits and lovely quiet bitsmainpic.jpg
I live about a kilometer from Campoamor beach on a nice urbanisation thats got swedish spanish dutch and a geordie , who is the only one I dont understand , about 8 mile away theres some english ghettos where they have bowls clubs, and bingo evenings but luckily its no where near me

Last edited:
all looks tres ples.......hope it's not one these areas where the Spanish just come along and say "ahhha....this shouldn't have been built on....bugger off"

Are you all cocooned from the Spanish mass unemployment problem? Is it as bad as the press make out?

UTB

bought it through a spanish bank they do the searches , thats the key dont just hand over cash to unscrupulous folk, every time I see these "horror" stories I end up thinking who did you getr to do a basic search or which lawyer did you go through , the answer normally is neither. to buy properly here theres roughly another 12 % in costs for lawyers searches etc , the ones you see on tv have "saved " money and not done that, was advised tyo get a mortgage even if you didnt need one as the mortgage company also does searches so the minimum is 50k , take one out then pay it off after the sales gone through , costs about 1000 but assures your 100% safe

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom