Are the lights still on?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yeah but if they are off then that's the end of business for us.

Damn the economy and electricity prices! :mad:

Second in the League, no need to spend owt, going splendidly

What could possibly go wrong .............................................

I would say the fax (if working) uses more power than the lights

Keep the lights on I say!

I don't know why clubs bother with a fax machine any more, it's so much easier to use What's App instead :D

We need at least a couple today. Nige said himself we only had two fit centre mids on Saturday. Plus, we were very nearly forced to play Alcock in defence, if that's not enough to convince the board to open the cheque book then nothing is!

Shit it's raining on the fax machine .........................
b7902637f5db7375e7e78fb2891d5dff.png

According to Sky, we've signed Jonathan Obika on a free although it says 'according to sky sources' so perhaps should wait until it's confirmed. Another striker though, really?

We're waiting until as near midnight as possible.........

from what I remember we normally release a statement when weve completed business ,
man utd were linked with Martial 2 days ago but hes only just signed we tend to cut it fine

star
UPDATE 13.46

Contrary to reports, Burn has not undergone a medical at United, who are also understood to be pursuing alternative options. Indeed, a scenario could arise whereby they attempt to strike a loan deal for Burn if permanent deals for other names on the manager's wanted list prove elusive.

phipps twitter saying any deals may not get concluded due to third party (agent) interference
put in a load of bids, seems not having much of a response

We tend to cut it fine? We tend to do sweet FA on deadline day.
There's that one time we spent millions on a defender when we needed a forward and that's it as far as I can recall.

We need at least a couple today. Nige said himself we only had two fit centre mids on Saturday. Plus, we were very nearly forced to play Alcock in defence, if that's not enough to convince the board to open the cheque book then nothing is!

not playing saturday and loan window reopens , was always going to thus for cover players

It's no wonder we are a cynical lot. Did anyone expect anything else.

my only worry is that the board are going to dump on nigel by not backing him in the TW we all know what type of players are required,obviously waiting for the loan window to open again ! :(

Pathetic, as usual, from United. To quote a great philosopher: "Same owd, same owd".

Couple more signings and we could have blown the league away. Still, with how large our squad is, so long as we aren't making all the changes at the same time we can deal with injuries throughout the squad better than anyone else in the league. Just as we are currently doing with Brayford and Done. There's always January to capitalise (with the Murphy money) on a hopefully strong first half to the season and finally get out of the league with a title.

Back
Top Bottom