Appeal

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Canterbury Blade

Reaction score
From the outset can I appeal to all and especially the forum Gods that we have no England post mortem posts on here at all.

Its irrelevant to Sheffield United, the tournament has rightly ended for England and was not worth bothering with in the first place for England.

I'm sure there are suitable forums elsewhere. Perhaps in small town places where people don't have as much to believe in, hope for and talk about as we Blades do.

From the outset can I appeal to all and especially the forum Gods that we have no England post mortem posts on here at all.

Its irrelevant to Sheffield United, the tournament has rightly ended for England and was not worth bothering with in the first place.

I'm sure there are suitable forums elsewhere. Perhaps in small town places where people don't have as much to believe in, hope for and talk about as we Blades do.
Did you watch the England game last night?

Its irrelevant to Sheffield United, the tournament has rightly ended for England and was not worth bothering with in the first place for England.

Wrong section. Should be NSFW

You're the one that started an England thread!

now that you mention it
Im 63 now and that was more embarrassing and inept than any blades performance Ive ever seen

Wayne Rooney stats are interesting
33 passes , 31 found Iceland players , thats 10 better than any Iceland player managed

Canterbury Blade , the forum Roy Hodgson on SUFC:D

UTB

England were shit, we haven't signed a center half, cricket is wank and the Brexit reaction mind boggling.

I think that covers it.

Long live the anti-England thread, thread.
But we're good at Olympics these days.
We will win many medals. So turn to a multi sports event and enjoy it.

Oh, I clicked on thinking it was an appeal for Centerhalfs/Centerbacks who are free on Saturdays and the odd Sunday n Tuesday to contact the club as a matter of urgency!?

Instead, it's about some other part time footballers, that went on a well paid jolly to France and played what they thought might pass as football, against some other part time footballers and didn't do very well.

England were shit, we haven't signed a center half, cricket is wank and the Brexit reaction mind boggling.

I think that covers it.

Long live the anti-England thread, thread.
Nowt wrong wi cricket

If for some unknown reason, you like it?

Back
Top Bottom