Apparently we aren't on a bad run?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

davidpinder

Reaction score
I keep hearing in interviews how we have only lost 3 games in the last 3 months etc etc. Today we were over taken by the Dingles how fucking embarrassing is that? They were in the relegation zone back in mid December and rock bottom after we drew there at the end of November now they are 10th and we are 11th, they even have a better goal difference than us. Now if we lose on Saturday, a big possibility with it being a Derby away from home, we may just find ourselves the lowest based club in South Yorkshire in the next 2 weeks.

Please board FFS get some players in when the loan window opens.

I keep hearing in interviews how we have only lost 3 games in the last 3 months etc etc. Today we were over taken by the Dingles how fucking embarrassing is that? They were in the relegation zone back in mid December and rock bottom after we drew there at the end of November now they are 10th and we are 11th, they even have a better goal difference than us. Now if we lose on Saturday, a big possibility with it being a Derby away from home, we may just find ourselves the lowest based club in South Yorkshire in the next 2 weeks.

We are where we are because we have a team of underachievers, only the club can change this.

I fear this season will end with us In a relegation battle.

Far more likely than a promotion fight.

Feels like we on Titanic unsinkable but we all know about that tragedy

4 wins since October suggests we are

11 wins from 29 fkin games suggests we've been on a shit run all season

11th spot in div 3 doesn't add much weight to his argument either

The measuerment of success in a League, is your position in that League

Not some made up, only lost blah blah .................., not conceded pfffft

It's amazing what Hourihane's goal against us has done for them. That's the point in their season that turned everything around.

Back
Top Bottom