Anyone seen Flynaldo???

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
After witnessing what we thought was our season low at Crewe (dont you love hindsight), one of the many things that I couldn't get my head round was Flynaldo's role.

After being out for weeks, he played right back with Baxter in front of him. Now love or loath our Jose, one thing he aint great at is tracking back and add that to his desire to play central mid at every opportunity meant that Flynny was effectively operating up and down the entire right flank like a blue-arsed fly.

Now, I'm no Brian the Blade but believe you me, I'm sure asking a player just back from injury to cover that kind of distance at full pelt for 90 minutes aint clever.....at half time I said to my 2 sons that Adkins would change things not to risk him getting injured again.

He didnt!

So, Flynaldo hasnt been seen or heard of since.....If a thickie like me can see the risk why cant our hoards of fitness experts and Physios armed with prozone and the latest gadgets.

I know we have bigger worries, but stuff like that is pure amateur.

UTB

He's on the same training schedule as James Wallace.

Freeman's been doing that job,runs himself into the ground but gets pelters for being out of position...I'm a big Jose fan,but he's not the best at providing cover..he tries but he's not mobile enough,but for me he has to play...other times you see the Centre Half come across to cover..Part of Jose's job is to come in and create,and Freeman to provide the width..he's not wandering about,but teams know they can get 2 on 1's or exploit the space behind Freeman if we lose possession high up the pitch.

Freeman is only one of two players we have who gives a shit. Despite his haircut, I'm happy for him to stay.

Back
Top Bottom