Anyone got a clue

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Just wondering about a few things...

Does anyone know what is happening inside the club atm?any approches made?anyone being negotiated with?

Also does anyone have an idea of when the decision will be made?

I can assure you on one thing we will be the last to know.

Think things will get delayed a bit now the Sunderland job is up for grabs. Our 3 main targets must fancy having a go for it
Which chalice has the most poison? Clearly Sunderland are in premier league, so more champagne, less gallon of magnet there.

parkies agent trying to earn him a new deal at [REDACTED]

Last edited by a moderator:
SSXjt_CO_normal.jpeg
Andy Giddings@Gids1980 · 25m 25 minutes ago

To add: #sufc have not met a release clause in Phil Parkinson's contract. He has one more year left, I'm told.

The more I see sentences like "we have not met a release clause in Parkinson's contract", the more I fear we're going to end up with Morgs.

The more I see sentences like "we have not met a release clause in Parkinson's contract", the more I fear we're going to end up with Morgs.

Amazing news that United aren't prepared to pay the asking price to secure the services of their apparent first choice who most fans wouldn't want anywhere near the club anyway. Two promotions and one relegation in 12 years of management. Worse record than Clough then.

Back
Top Bottom