Anyone deserve ANY credit at all ..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

GB10

Reaction score
I'm livid .. Furious .. P'd off with that today. Boring , laboured sideways football

Genuine question - has anyone deserved their wages today ??
If you were giving marks out of ten would anyone get above 5 ??

Maybe too harsh so feel free to shoot me down

I'm livid .. Furious .. P'd off with that today. Boring , laboured sideways football

Genuine question - has anyone deserved their wages today ??
If you were giving marks out of ten would anyone get above 5 ??

Maybe too harsh so feel free to shoot me down
No one deserved any credit today including some of the fans who seemed to revel in getting on the backs of the players
That was the most negative crowd I have been in for a long time with little backing of the team
This was the minute Crewe scored their first and continued throughout. Yes we were poor buy it is better to show your frustrations at the end of the game instead of after every non forward pass-

No one deserved any credit today including some of the fans who seemed to revel in getting on the backs of the players
That was the most negative crowd I have been in for a long time with little backing of the team
This was the minute Crewe scored their first and continued throughout. Yes we were poor buy it is better to show your frustrations at the end of the game instead of after every non forward pass-

LOL. Blaming the fans after that shite. Unbelievable

For me freeman was the only player to come off the pitch with any credit, thought he did well today especially in the first half (scraping the barrel here though)

Apart from that they were all shite

For me freeman was the only player to come off the pitch with any credit, thought he did well today especially in the first half (scraping the barrel here though)

Apart from that they were all shite
dropped for next game then?

LOL. Blaming the fans after that shite. Unbelievable
Did I blame the fans for the performance ? No

Have I had a go at some of the fans for getting on the players backs during the game ? Yes

Try reading the post at at least admit the support during the game today was poor for the most part. Try supporting during the game instead if booing
Slag them off at the final whistle if you have to

Guy you know the old saying "it's not over until the fat lady sings" I have her well and truly gagged.

Did I blame the fans for the performance ? No

Have I had a go at some of the fans for getting on the players backs during the game ? Yes

Try reading the post at at least admit the support during the game today was poor for the most part. Try supporting during the game instead if booing
Slag them off at the final whistle if you have to[/

Given the crap served up for much of this season, the fans have been incredibly patient and loyal. The football has generally been dire - and we have been beaten by some really poor teams.

As for your original post, if I had booed every time we played a sideways or backwards pass, I would have lost my voice after 20 mins.

For the record, I don't boo - but I can't blame those that do.

Given the crap served up for much of this season, the fans have been incredibly patient and loyal. The football has generally been dire - and we have been beaten by some really poor teams.

As for your original post, if I had booed every time we played a sideways or backwards pass, I would have lost my voice after 20 mins.

For the record, I don't boo - but I can't blame those that do.
Totally agree we were poor

He's alone in that then ...

Second half, fans were generally poor

How can that be? According to plenty on here and on the radio they get behind the boys and sing their hearts out for the lads.

Please don't tell me that doesn't happen, you just shattered another dream.

Guy you know the old saying "it's not over until the fat lady sings" I have her well and truly gagged.

You can look at the positives and say we're 5th with a decent gap to 7th, but the way we have played all season, I just can't see how we have got a hope in hell of winning the playoffs.

Wouldn't be surprised if mcceverly came in and they moved brayford Rb and yes they did indeed drop freeman

Sounds about right for clough that

Drop harris for me and play freeman or Brayford at left back. Not ideal having a right footer at left back, but harris isn't playing well enough to keep his place at the moment.

Wouldn't be surprised if mcceverly came in and they moved brayford Rb and yes they did indeed drop freeman

Sounds about right for clough that
I think Kennedy will come in to the side,hopefully.

The thing is Clough has shipped out three centre backs on top of the sale of Maguire and at the end of the season a young kid with dodgy knees is the one and only recognised centre back at the club. It is criminal that we are having to rely on Kennedy's return to stiffen up a defence which is full of full backs and a midfielder playing out of position.
CLOUGH OUT !

You can look at the positives and say we're 5th with a decent gap to 7th, but the way we have played all season, I just can't see how we have got a hope in hell of winning the playoffs.
In life I don't like to give up hope, on my self or other people until I know it is final.

Back
Top Bottom