Amidst all the doom and gloom

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sheff de party

Reaction score
I sat watching Leicester vs Man U with a Man U fan who's been to a game once in 6 years and hasn't been for 3. He turned them off at 3-3.

Forget 5 goals conceded on Satdi, forget we need a striker, forget we need a centre half, forget the Shoutbox tirades, forget the fear the Prince might not bankroll us to the moon and back...

Forget it'll be cold, forget the ball will be in the air a lot, forget that our players spend the World Cup sat at home watching it, forget that Orient is a small ground, forget we're drinking flat warm beer, forget anything bad that's ever happened to us for 90 minutes.

I'm going to watch my team for the first time this season tomorrow. I cannot f**king wait.

COYRAWW!

I sat watching Leicester vs Man U with a Man U fan who's been to a game once in 6 years and hasn't been for 3. He turned them off at 3-3.

Forget 5 goals conceded on Satdi, forget we need a striker, forget we need a centre half, forget the Shoutbox tirades, forget the fear the Prince might not bankroll us to the moon and back...

Forget it'll be cold, forget the ball will be in the air a lot, forget that our players spend the World Cup sat at home watching it, forget that Orient is a small ground, forget we're drinking flat warm beer, forget anything bad that's ever happened to us for 90 minutes.

I'm going to watch my team for the first time this season tomorrow. I cannot f**king wait.

COYRAWW!

Me too Sheff. Cannot believe it's nearly the end of September and i've yet to see a game. I have a couple of things to sort out before nipping over to Leyton so I hope to see you tomorrow night.

I'd rather concede 5 in the Premiership than 5 in the third tier of football

As for the Man U "fan" that very statement is an oxymoron if he turned off at 3-3 and he is no "fan"' I can't even understand the frikin hoards of "fans" who leave 5-10 minutes before the end of home games :mad:

Back
Top Bottom