Amateur Blades Photo's and Videos Sharing Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

mattbianco1

Forum Royalty
Reaction score
Thought about starting a thread to share our photo's and video's that we take at matches. Obviously we all get to see the press photo's and promotional stuff but sometimes people take great shots from the crowd.

chedwyn took this one at Rochdale which prompted me to start the thread.

Who's got some good ones?

IMG-20150224-WA0006.jpg

Amateur videos? Along comes Dazzler in 5.. 4.. 3..

If only we had some form of dedicated area on the forum where this could be done?

Perhaps something labelled Media, linked from the top navigation, complete with likes, comments, easy search, ratings, the ability to embed content in posts and third-party sites? - http://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?media/

:D

If only...

Get it sorted foxy

If only we had some form of dedicated area on the forum where this could be done?

Perhaps something labelled Media, linked from the top navigation, complete with likes, comments, easy search, ratings, the ability to embed content in posts and third-party sites? - http://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?media/

:D
Foxy,

I have asked you this before but dont remember if you replied. Will the media forum include the two videos given to you by Darren? The YTV 100 goals (produced in 1993) and the MOTD video (produced in 1991)

Cheers

Foxy,

I have asked you this before but dont remember if you replied. Will the media forum include the two videos given to you by Darren? The YTV 100 goals (produced in 1993) and the MOTD video (produced in 1991)

Cheers

Do you mean the "100 Great Goals" and "100 Years, 100 Goals"?

If so, I already had the VHS, so didn't use Darren's. Should be able to sort something (within the realms of copyright law of course!)

Do you mean the "100 Great Goals" and "100 Years, 100 Goals"?

If so, I already had the VHS, so didn't use Darren's. Should be able to sort something (within the realms of copyright law of course!)
100 years, 100 great goals (produced by the club in 1989) is not the one I am about. The 100 great goals produced by YTV is the one I am on about. Didnt Darren give you the MOTD video? Walthy will know what I am about

100 years, 100 great goals (produced by the club in 1989) is not the one I am about. The 100 great goals produced by YTV is the one I am on about. Didnt Darren give you the MOTD video? Walthy will know what I am about

I've got a MOTD video myself, when I can put my hand on it... What's the official title?

1238245_10151871308640734_391870193_n.jpg

That's not very many is it. Started following the Blades after the centenary, looks as though I didn't miss much ;)
The 100 years 100 goals was a goals compilation of the 1988-89 season and then about 10 goals from other seasons. This video is not as good as the two I mentioned

Back
Top Bottom