Alan Biggs (with Gary Megson) on Chris Wilder

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Same was said about Adkins' style of play and look how that went.
Come on Barney show some enthusiasm you got your wish Adkins gone!!. Don't tell me you arnt
enthused by Mr Wilder, he's got rid of a lot of players ( that was part of the mandate you wanted from a manager) he now has to do the hard bit and put a squad together for the new season. Where's your excitement for the new era!!, or does Mr Wilder not fill the bill? Just wondering Barney.

Come on Barney show some enthusiasm you got your wish Adkins gone!!. Don't tell me you arnt
enthused by Mr Wilder, he's got rid of a lot of players ( that was part of the mandate you wanted from a manager) he now has to do the hard bit and put a squad together for the new season. Where's your excitement for the new era!!, or does Mr Wilder not fill the bill? Just wondering Barney.
I was pointing out that the same was said about Adkins' style of play before it went belly up that was all. All early doors yet. He now has to do the hard part and recruit properly. We'll see how he gets on. Retained list done well but as others have said, that was the easy part. Beyond that there's things pointing to another poor season and nothing providing any hope.

As I mentioned in a thread the other day, the statement about the budget is craziness and if it's anything lower than 2nd highest in the league, as it certainly looks to be, it's simply appalling and unacceptable ownership.

Then we have the technical board, of whom not one have any footballing knowledge, interfering with footballing decision of which they know absolutely nothing about. And finally the emphasis on youth players, that aren't good enough, coming up to the first team ought to turn out false or we'll be talking about avoiding the 4th division as opposed to anything else next season.

I was pointing out that the same was said about Adkins' style of play before it went belly up that was all. All early doors yet. He now has to do the hard part and recruit properly. We'll see how he gets on. Retained list done well but as others have said, that was the easy part. Beyond that there's things pointing to another poor season and nothing providing any hope.

As I mentioned in a thread the other day, the statement about the budget is craziness and if it's anything lower than 2nd highest in the league, as it certainly looks to be, it's simply appalling and unacceptable ownership.

Then we have the technical board, of whom not one have any footballing knowledge, interfering with footballing decision of which they know absolutely nothing about. And finally the emphasis on youth players, that aren't good enough, coming up to the first team ought to turn out false or we'll be talking about avoiding the 4th division as opposed to anything else next season.
The technical board have nothing to do with recruitment they are strictly about finance and whether the deal comes within our budget,Wilder will choose the players and the board revues the finance of it

Not very technical are they?
I would imagine the board ( just a name for it sounds good) will throw names into the equation just as us fans do but choosing the players to sign will be down to Mr Wilder ( within budget of course) . Any club can't manager to account if the players are not chosen by him
Adkins got it wrong so got the sack,
I expected him to get another crack at it but obviously the owners as well as a lot of fans lost confidence in him.

The technical board have nothing to do with recruitment they are strictly about finance and whether the deal comes within our budget,Wilder will choose the players and the board revues the finance of it

'Technical' board suggests they'll have an input into player profiles etc.

I expect that incoming transfers will continue to take a very long time to be completed, faults to be found with every single potential signing with the interest of protecting Daddy's investment, and failing to get the required number of deals done as a result.

'Technical' board suggests they'll have an input into player profiles etc.

I expect that incoming transfers will continue to take a very long time to be completed, faults to be found with every single potential signing with the interest of protecting Daddy's investment, and failing to get the required number of deals done as a result.
Don't understand all this negativity about the technical board after Clough Adkins and the previouse managing director Brannigan ,things had to change .
Why will it take ages to sanction transfers !! its in the interests of the club to get the deals done that Mr Wilder sets up ,It's all about being sensible ,it seems the previouse employees wernt. Frustrating at present as only rumours are circulating Mr Wilder will be a busy man as time is short to get in the required players.As for the budget!! if we're seriouse about promotion ( and I beleave we are ) the budget will be as good as any in this division which means a push for promotion has got to be on.

I wonder if Chris Wilder will take each and everyone of his new signings up the back of the Kop.

I'm going to use that line tonight.

Norah turn over darlin'.
Johnny's in the mood to take ya up the back of ya Kop....

10 bob and i'll add a photo.

Suave.

Back
Top Bottom