Ainsworth lg2 manager of year

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Blade82

Reaction score
Jesus. That's a strange on isn't it?

Was clough in the running for lg1!???

The thing that upsets me the most about Gareth Ainsworth is that we was not fortunate enough to see him laid prostate on the turf with his shin bone sticking out of his sock, and his career finished thanks to someone bigger and harder than him doing him in a tackle. The fact he never apologised is unforgivable.

When i think of Ainsworth, i always think back to the last game of 08/09 when we need a win and other results to go our way at Selhurst Park to seal a win, and Dane Whitehouse was stood directly behind me in the stand. He would have been about 38 then, and i reckon with his footballing ability, he could have gone on for a long long time, and as a pro he always looked after himself the right way, and i could see it in his eyes that he still thought he could have been out there.

The fact Ainsworth never apologised, and even bottled out of a couple visits to the Lane in the years that followed says it all about him. Coward.

As a footnote to all this, i seem to remember Chester City player Gary Bennett ending the career of young Wednesday defender Ian Knight, and copping a load of shit when he came to the Lane a couple of years later with Chester.

AInsworth is scum.

JCR one of the last people you would think would expect to stick one on a player but he accidentally broke Chris Lairds leg the other year. From Wiki: During his recovery, Laird stated that Campbell-Ryce rang him on a weekly basis — "I knew him previously and he's rung me every week to make sure I'm alright. I'm not one to hold grudges anyway and he's been fine. I accept his apology". You know that's all Ainsworth had to do and he didn't have the bollocks to do that.

He is no better than that twat Jamie Carragher who set about his own teammate: Carragher claimed he launched a deliberate hard tackle in a practice session against former Liverpool teammate Rigobert Song because of the latter's perceived mockery of Carragher's defending. "Song walked on to the training pitch with a smile on his face. He was limping off it with a grimace an hour later. The first chance I got, I did him. Never have I hunted down a 50-50 tackle with greater appetite. 'You're not fucking laughing now, are you, you soft c*nt?' I said as he hobbled away."

Football is full of twats who get away with many unethical practices Both on and off the pitch. GA is one.

Back
Top Bottom