Agents Fees

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

S5Blade

Nom, Nom, Nom
Reaction score
Free transfers are still free tho....

The Blades confirm that the total amount paid to agents in the period of 1st October 2013 to 30th September 2014 was £146,444.00.

The amount shown is the aggregate of all payments made to agents during the reporting period for agency activity, including payments made by the Club on behalf of players.

Agent fees have to be made public by clubs as required by The FA's Football Agents Regulations.

Read more at http://www.sufc.co.uk/news/article/sheffeild-united-agents-fees-2106472.aspx#HSyBC8FAL2YsFW3T.99

We'll double that if COG comes...

Damn those pesky agents.
if agents are getting a cut of 10% minimum which is low and will probably be more then projecting that to the
signing on fee,s the players are getting you are talking of a minimum spend of 1 .5 million at least.
more to come in january so i think we can assume the board are backing clough but he is very carefull
Free transfers are still free tho....

The Blades confirm that the total amount paid to agents in the period of 1st October 2013 to 30th September 2014 was £146,444.00.

The amount shown is the aggregate of all payments made to agents during the reporting period for agency activity, including payments made by the Club on behalf of players.

Agent fees have to be made public by clubs as required by The FA's Football Agents Regulations.

Read more at http://www.sufc.co.uk/news/article/sheffeild-united-agents-fees-2106472.aspx#HSyBC8FAL2YsFW3T.99
that means the club has spent a minimum of 1/1/2million on free transfers as agents take 10% and more cut of
signing on fee,s more likely to be in the region of 2 million.So the board are backing clough with more promised
in january window" come on cloughy finish the job".

if agents are getting a cut of 10% minimum which is low and will probably be more then projecting that to the
signing on fee,s the players are getting you are talking of a minimum spend of 1 .5 million at least.
more to come in january so i think we can assume the board are backing clough but he is very carefull

that means the club has spent a minimum of 1/1/2million on free transfers as agents take 10% and more cut of
signing on fee,s more likely to be in the region of 2 million.So the board are backing clough with more promised
in january window" come on cloughy finish the job".
SOME HOW POSTED TWICE DIFFERING VERSIONS BAFFLED must take my medication in future!!

Unfortunately finlaytheblade your maths is out. The higher the proportion of our spend that ends up in agents' pockets is, the lower the overall spend.

Agents fees: £144,000
At 10% - overall spend £1,440,000
At 20% - overall spend £720,000
At 40% - overall spend £360,000

and so on. That said, I'd imagine that our spend on transfer and signing on fees (and agents' fees) in the summer was probably north of £750k which is a huge sum for a third division club.

I'd say it's an absolute guess so leave it at that.

Back
Top Bottom